F-14B : OPERATION CAGE THE BEAR - Page 25 - ED Forums
 


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2020, 08:33 PM   #241
Dannyvandelft
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 143
Default

Played through the campaign again, Cold start SC, if you're still adding missions, could you add a dusk/night mission?

And on a completely separate note, are you planning to make campaigns on other maps?

Or with different planes? Would love an F-16 campaign now that we're getting Mavericks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Dannyvandelft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:11 PM   #242
kaba
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyvandelft View Post
Played through the campaign again, Cold start SC, if you're still adding missions, could you add a dusk/night mission?

And on a completely separate note, are you planning to make campaigns on other maps?

Or with different planes? Would love an F-16 campaign now that we're getting Mavericks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Hey, hope you're enjoying the playthrough. I think i will not be adding further missions to this campaign, but am still making some missions. You can find these in the user files section, there are a couple for the viper (but no ground attack...yet!)

I am slowly pulling together a slightly more realistic and complex campaign. Once i get some more progress and hopefully some voice acting I will try to share more!
kaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:24 PM   #243
Dannyvandelft
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaba View Post
Hey, hope you're enjoying the playthrough. I think i will not be adding further missions to this campaign, but am still making some missions. You can find these in the user files section, there are a couple for the viper (but no ground attack...yet!)

I am slowly pulling together a slightly more realistic and complex campaign. Once i get some more progress and hopefully some voice acting I will try to share more!
Awesome! Yeah I've played through it a few times now.
The new campaign you're working on aimed at a specific plane? Or will you be able to use any?
I don't know if it's possible, as I'm not familiar with building missions, but is there a way to choose what role you want to play at mission start? If there's a CAP element and a SEAD element in the same mission, you could choose which you'd want to be a part of, and what plane you'd use?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Dannyvandelft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 03:26 PM   #244
kaba
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyvandelft View Post
Awesome! Yeah I've played through it a few times now.
The new campaign you're working on aimed at a specific plane? Or will you be able to use any?
I don't know if it's possible, as I'm not familiar with building missions, but is there a way to choose what role you want to play at mission start? If there's a CAP element and a SEAD element in the same mission, you could choose which you'd want to be a part of, and what plane you'd use?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Currently building it for the hornet. Pipe dream is that most missions I'll also make a 'bonus' version with another plane. Maybe a CAP in the f-14 or strike in the viper, CAS in an A10C or even F-14 if the Jester LANTIRN thing develops well. They'll be a bit anachronistic but a fun extra.


Yes, you can have missions with a choice of plane and element. I've made a few here if you have Syria:


https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3312020/


To be honest they are very fiddly to build, as it's trying to jam 3 missions into one, so I don't think I'd ever want to make a full campaign like that!
kaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 07:58 AM   #245
Alphabet_Ghost
Member
 
Alphabet_Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Mars
Posts: 106
Default

Night version?.....maybe we could have one..
__________________
I7-4790K | RTX2070 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | 24G DDR3 | 東芝 TOSHIBA HG5d M.2 256GB SSD | Q200 EX
Alphabet_Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:55 PM. vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.