F-14B : OPERATION CAGE THE BEAR - Page 25 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-15-2020, 08:33 PM   #241
Dannyvandelft

Played through the campaign again, Cold start SC, if you're still adding missions, could you add a dusk/night mission?

And on a completely separate note, are you planning to make campaigns on other maps?

Or with different planes? Would love an F-16 campaign now that we're getting Mavericks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Dannyvandelft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:11 PM   #242
kaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyvandelft View Post
Played through the campaign again, Cold start SC, if you're still adding missions, could you add a dusk/night mission?

And on a completely separate note, are you planning to make campaigns on other maps?

Or with different planes? Would love an F-16 campaign now that we're getting Mavericks.

Hey, hope you're enjoying the playthrough. I think i will not be adding further missions to this campaign, but am still making some missions. You can find these in the user files section, there are a couple for the viper (but no ground attack...yet!)

I am slowly pulling together a slightly more realistic and complex campaign. Once i get some more progress and hopefully some voice acting I will try to share more!
kaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:24 PM   #243
Dannyvandelft

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaba View Post
Hey, hope you're enjoying the playthrough. I think i will not be adding further missions to this campaign, but am still making some missions. You can find these in the user files section, there are a couple for the viper (but no ground attack...yet!)

I am slowly pulling together a slightly more realistic and complex campaign. Once i get some more progress and hopefully some voice acting I will try to share more!
Awesome! Yeah I've played through it a few times now.
The new campaign you're working on aimed at a specific plane? Or will you be able to use any?
I don't know if it's possible, as I'm not familiar with building missions, but is there a way to choose what role you want to play at mission start? If there's a CAP element and a SEAD element in the same mission, you could choose which you'd want to be a part of, and what plane you'd use?

Dannyvandelft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 03:26 PM   #244
kaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyvandelft View Post
Awesome! Yeah I've played through it a few times now.
The new campaign you're working on aimed at a specific plane? Or will you be able to use any?
I don't know if it's possible, as I'm not familiar with building missions, but is there a way to choose what role you want to play at mission start? If there's a CAP element and a SEAD element in the same mission, you could choose which you'd want to be a part of, and what plane you'd use?

Currently building it for the hornet. Pipe dream is that most missions I'll also make a 'bonus' version with another plane. Maybe a CAP in the f-14 or strike in the viper, CAS in an A10C or even F-14 if the Jester LANTIRN thing develops well. They'll be a bit anachronistic but a fun extra.

Yes, you can have missions with a choice of plane and element. I've made a few here if you have Syria:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3312020/

To be honest they are very fiddly to build, as it's trying to jam 3 missions into one, so I don't think I'd ever want to make a full campaign like that!
kaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 07:58 AM   #245
Alphabet_Ghost

Night version?.....maybe we could have one..