Joint Task Force Heavy [HVY] Recruiting - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-13-2020, 09:17 AM   #1
[HVY-CO]VooDoo

Default Joint Task Force Heavy [HVY] Recruiting

Greetings, all!

Joint Task Force Heavy is looking for mature pilots of ALL skill levels who want to learn in a structured milsim environment, that is still laid back and friendly.

We have our own private servers, SRS, Liveries, Website, and more!

We are particularly looking for Helicopter, Mirage, Viggen, and Harrier Pilots!

Please go to our Official Website and get started, we are ready to get you flying!

Last edited by [HVY-CO]VooDoo; 09-16-2020 at 02:28 AM.
[HVY-CO]VooDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 06:54 PM   #2
harvesthunt

I must say that this is an incredible squadron to belong to. Squadrons for all types of aircraft and heli's. I even picked up the huey on sale and the guys from that squadron had me up and running in hours!

Never any A$$ Holes there, just friendly people who love to fly.
harvesthunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 09:18 PM   #3
TheLazyGator

.Great group to learn and fly with!!!
TheLazyGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 05:59 PM   #4
flycats2

Excited about the prospects of joining, upon connecting to Discord however there was no warm welcome or didn't get the feeling anyone was interested in possible recruits. 119 leadership expressed no interest. Took a while to get more information though eventually one of the member pilots kindly answered questions. Training nights well established, but working towards a goal of one coordinated mission a month. Just one person's experience.
System specs: WIN 10 64, i7 4790K, ASRock Z97 Extreme6, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws. SB Live Audio, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pro peds, TIR 5.1 pro clippy thingy, Saitek Eclipse keyboard, Sennheiser headphones & mic

Last edited by flycats2; 09-08-2020 at 06:01 PM. Reason: English
flycats2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 08:37 PM   #5
TGW

I have 'fannywaxed' a few from this squadron on the JDF servers with ease. Back to 'the basics' [HVY]!
TGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 02:24 AM   #6
[HVY-CO]VooDoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flycats2 View Post
Excited about the prospects of joining, upon connecting to Discord however there was no warm welcome or didn't get the feeling anyone was interested in possible recruits. 119 leadership expressed no interest. Took a while to get more information though eventually one of the member pilots kindly answered questions. Training nights well established, but working towards a goal of one coordinated mission a month. Just one person's experience.
Sorry about your less than ideal experience with us, it must've been a slow day! We are active, but admittedly there are some lulls!
Old 09-16-2020, 02:26 AM   #7
[HVY-CO]VooDoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGW View Post
I have 'fannywaxed' a few from this squadron on the JDF servers with ease. Back to 'the basics' [HVY]!
We have fun, regardless. Cheers, Ace!
Old 09-16-2020, 03:02 AM   #8
Fangore

Have been flying with this group for a couple years, no better place in DCS World. No endless drama or nonsense. A professional group where real life comes first, and we are all big fans of aviation.
Fangore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 03:18 AM   #9
Joebooty

Been flying with these guys almost 3years now. Not dealt with any D-bags within the community. But there's always people who I've never seen before that want to badmouth any squadrons that aren't 'theirs'. We have plenty of fun regardless of the know-nothing internet detractors though.
Joebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 08:02 AM   #10
[HVY]KnightRider

Been a member of the Task Force for over a year. When I joined, I knew little about DCS and the A10c that I'd just bought. But these guys took me under their wing, trained me, helped me and I can't thank them enough.
It is well known here that real life obligations come first, whether it be exams, work, or your neighbour's birthday party, [HVY] is very flexible.
You won't find a nicer group of people to fly with, these guys are friendly, helpful, accomodating and do have a lot of fun.
So give us a shot, I have never for a moment regretted joining this Task Force, and I highly doubt you will either.
[HVY]KnightRider is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fun, learning, milsim, recruiting, squadron