Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

Any plans on f18 ufc?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Nice, and for a good price. However, I am curious about what the Buddy-Fox software does since it is DX compatible and P-n-P.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thats a nice looking replica Bamse!

Just guessing.... Buddy-Fox runs something like a Teensy LC, that presents as a USB-HID Joystick and maybe a HID Keyboard as well. It would also be, at the same time, a USB serial connection.

Raygun would be a shim that reads DSC-Export data and relays it to the USB Serial port to activate the master-caution.

Any plans on f18 ufc?

...I dunno what you talkin' about... :music_whistling:

Nice, and for a good price. However, I am curious about what the Buddy-Fox software does since it is DX compatible and P-n-P.

Thanks!

Raygun translates and sends the exported DCS data to the controller, to turn the Master Caution light on and off in sync with the game.

DX can't do this nor can the game talk to the controller by itself.

Thats a nice looking replica Bamse!

Just guessing.... Buddy-Fox runs something like a Teensy LC, that presents as a USB-HID Joystick and maybe a HID Keyboard as well. It would also be, at the same time, a USB serial connection.

Raygun would be a shim that reads DSC-Export data and relays it to the USB Serial port to activate the master-caution.

Thanks!

It's a custom built PCB with a Gecko MCU and a purpose built firmware.

How much to ship to the US?

22,20€ which is around USD25

i got mine yesterday. Nice little panel. well made!!

sadly i have little problems with the software.

it wont work with DCS-Flight panels or DCS Bios. i havend figured it out yet.

Flightpanels stop working if i use Raygun at the same time.

So raygun is only for the Master Caution button blinking.

But it would nice if i get both to work

the controller works nice only the Master Caution dont blink.

if you dont use the Raygun programm it works well with flightpanels

Edit: an option in the program to take from the own lua (standart) or from DCS Bios

could solve the problem and should not be that complex

Edited by BlackLibrary

...I dunno what you talkin' about... :music_whistling:

takemymoney.thumb.jpg.93a5679b16f4b5aa993a0cba7c8fc2df.jpg

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Raygun translates and sends the exported DCS data to the controller, to turn the Master Caution light on and off in sync with the game.

DX can't do this nor can the game talk to the controller by itself.

Cool, that answers my question. I really don't feel the need for this but it is very tempting to get it anyway. I must need counselling. :cry:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I got mine this week.

The Buttons have a very nice haptic and audible feedback of the button action, the backlight is very good imho. During the day it increases contrast at night it makes the stuff easily readable.

The box is also very rigid. Overall I couldnt really be happier with it.

The price is imho very fair, given what other products cost and at that point arent even replikas like this.

f18 UFC would be instabuy ! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Size?

Width 245mm (chassis without the dimming knob) and 267mm with the knob.

Height 52mm

Depth 22mm (chassis only) and 26mm with the keymat.

There may be slight tolerances.

Attaching it to a baseplate of any kind can be done by using longer M3 screws in the corners and M3 nuts on the backside.

Edited by Bamse