Question about interim canopy bug solution

Sorry if I am beating an old horse here.

With the 'double canopy bug' being around for ages with no end in sight, I am looking for interim solutions. I saw someone mentioned the 'clean canopy mod'-

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2315459/

However, this does not seem to work for me (I don't see any changes- possibly due to file renaming/restructuring in later versions).

Have anyone made a mod where the glass i 100% transparent?

I know it is not optimal, but the way I see it, it is the best option in the current situation.

Any ideas?

There are three different things that affect each other.

- The mirror effect of the cabin in the glass, which remains visible even when opened

- Glare light effect

- Scratches

It can be reduced or eliminated, but then it would look odd.

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

Not sure about the double canopy bug and I don't fly the Spit at present so I'm not sure of the status of my clean canopy mod. Possibly it needs to be added to the zip file under DCS World\Mods\aircraft\SpitfireLFMkIX\Cockpit\Textures rather than simply sit in a folder under saved games in order to work. Or perhaps it needs to be setup as a custom cockpit livery.

I know there were changes made to DCSW in the recent past that meant the trick where folders named the same as a zip file overriding the zip file contents stopped working. That's why Mustang's terrain mod went from a small download to a bit over a gig after the relevant patch last year.

If I get time in the next week or so I will try to check but people here may already be able to answer you sooner as how best to install the textures. From memory my textures were 99% clear in game.

Sorry if I am beating an old horse here.

With the 'double canopy bug' being around for ages with no end in sight, I am looking for interim solutions. I saw someone mentioned the 'clean canopy mod'-

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2315459/

However, this does not seem to work for me (I don't see any changes- possibly due to file renaming/restructuring in later versions).

Have anyone made a mod where the glass i 100% transparent?

I know it is not optimal, but the way I see it, it is the best option in the current situation.

Any ideas?