RJ-12 to usb adapter for T-Flight rudder pedals

Marcq

This adapter is the USB controller of pedals, they don't have circuit internally, just pot's and wires.

When you connect the pedals in TWCS throttle their circuit control pedals axes, why you need the adapter for use pedals standalone.

You can DIY an USB controller with Arduino, but this require make solders, and with parts and shipping cost, time involved... make this $27 an good deal.

This adapter is the USB controller of pedals, they don't have circuit internally, just pot's and wires.

When you connect the pedals in TWCS throttle their circuit control pedals axes, why you need the adapter for use pedals standalone.

You can DIY an USB controller with Arduino, but this require make solders, and with parts and shipping cost, time involved... make this $27 an good deal.

Bought these pedals really cheap on ebay, I was surprised that it had A RJ12 connector, that's why I need the adapter, I will be using them stand alone, if I can't find a cheap adapter, I don't mind soldering a usb connector to it, looks like a 6 wire

Thanks, Marc..

Edited by Marcq

Well, get an Arduino PRO Micro (ATMEGA32U4) board - cost around $6 in eBay, and suitable USB cable, flash the board with MMjoy2 firmware (see topic about there), set 3 axes.

After open pedals and identify pot wires (3 for each), and connect then in Arduino PRO Micro pins.

Well, get an Arduino PRO Micro (ATMEGA32U4) board - cost around $6 in eBay, and suitable USB cable, flash the board with MMjoy2 firmware (see topic about there), set 3 axes.

After open pedals and identify pot wires (3 for each), and connect then in Arduino PRO Micro pins.

Thanks Sokol

Marc..

Marcq, are you in the states? I think I have one laying around here. I'll look for it today and will update you as quickly as I can. If you're not in the states, the shipping would probably be over the price of what TM has for a new one.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Marcq, are you in the states? I think I have one laying around here. I'll look for it today and will update you as quickly as I can. If you're not in the states, the shipping would probably be over the price of what TM has for a new one.

Thanks, yes I live in the state, but I found one cheap on ebay

Next time :thumbup:

Marc..