Asphyixiation hypoxia

sublime

You’re always suppossed to have your oxygen on, every tutorial is correct to say that. Putting your ECS knob on your ECS panel to RAM is just a backup in case of emergency like engine failure. As long as engine is working your ECS in normal setting should be able let you breath if you’re at low enough altitude and oxygen fails like what L0op says.

Rereading their post it’s now clear you were wondering about is if the emergency oxygen switch is for a second tank. That’s the oxygen tank for your ejection seat only and is part of it, so if you eject at high altitude it can provide oxygen until you get low enough. I’m not sure if it’s something that can be used in game for the purpose it was designed for, but it’s cool that the switch actually cuts off your ECS oxygen

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

RAM is just an emergency procedure. It’s implemented, you can turn it on and the air gets louder and it doesn’t work if you get too slow, but you really don’t ever have to worry about it, just use your normal oxygen

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

So do you not even need to use the hose? Normal works?

Do you own f14? I really need help with 2 issues in the rio seat. Chucks guide everything.. i tried all of it.

Lgbs track then dont. Also waypoints entered are always off. :(

Weird. I got hypoxia plugged in arnd 40 k and it wasnt the problem.issue.

I may have been ablen to save but witnout thinking i put ram air on and unplugged

Which made me black out 10c faster. Genuinly curious if at 40knormplusbhypoxias just a danger in tthe jeff and second if i wonder if id managed a rapid desfent if it eould have fixed it.

Some weird stuff going on in that dce campaign anyways. The planenveers hardmto the right trying to takenoff.. its impossible

I got rlly worried but no just seems dce

• 3 weeks later...

A little late to the party, but I can confirm after playing three times the last mission (M10) on Bears’ amazing campaign that I am blacking out after 20-30 min in. It is not my cold start procedure, I have oxy bottle on, hoses connected, temp monitored and ecs norm. The blinker is not working, meaning no oxygen going through. My guess is I ran out of oxygen, but then the o2 qty indicator hasn't moved and is at 2000!

I managed to recover every time by doing an emergency descent with ATT on and 15° nose down. Is there a solution to this BUG? Is there a way to disable hypothermia/hypoxia?