U.F.O. - Page 58 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-09-2019, 08:30 AM   #571
zhukov032186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void78 View Post
You keep telling your self that.What ever makes you feel better.Cognitive dissonance is not pleasant state i can imagine.

I never thought I'd say this... damn you internet!!!! But I agree with Subs. I'm a bit skeptical of Zimbabwe, too. I mean, don't they still think sex with virgins cures aids and all kinds of voodoo (actual voodoo)? I don't think I'd consider anything from those parts terribly reliable.
zhukov032186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 10:33 AM   #572
BitMaster
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhukov032186 View Post
I never thought I'd say this... damn you internet!!!! But I agree with Subs. I'm a bit skeptical of Zimbabwe, too. I mean, don't they still think sex with virgins cures aids and all kinds of voodoo (actual voodoo)? I don't think I'd consider anything from those parts terribly reliable.
Wouldnt that place be the best place to land, knowing ( from the ET's POV ) that nobody will ever believe anything they say.

There is a pro & contra to anything one says.

In the end, I am alien
Asus Strix Z370-E - Intel i7-8700K@5G_delidded - 32GB - Asus 1080GTX-Ti Poseidon - 1x 960Evo 250GB - 2x 850Pro 256GB Raid-0 - 1 x 840 Evo 250GB PageFile - 2x Seagate 2TB - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@4x180mm fans - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" WQHD Gsync 144Hz - Oculus Rift VR - Win10Pro64 - Slave to the Machine
BitMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 12:32 PM   #573
MegOhm_SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitMaster View Post
In the end, I am alien
Well this is certainly true since all life on earth and elsewhere was “seeded” on the molecular level.

Everything literally has it origin from stars that went supernova. We are truly constituted from “stardust”.

Earthly Humans are just one species of “Aliens” that evolved in Earths environment dictated by the conditions here. Not forgetting the mind-boggling vast number of other life forms here with us on this planet which would also be “aliens” on any other world.

All of the variables on this planet affect how a species will evolve, just as it would differently in another planetary environment with different variables.

If we were “seeded” on another world with similar but different conditions, we would be much different with a strikingly different appearance. Like our brothers and cousins from Alpha Centauri or other star systems.

So we are no different from visiting entities, just another species which is obviously more advanced.
But it may not be them (themselves) that are here, but instead their AI Probes which could explain a-lot of what has been observed.

Thing is....Zuckerberg is definitely an Alien... Some Kind of Grey Hybrid

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Test Bench, ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 65" Samsung 4k 8 Series, Oculus S, Win 10

Last edited by MegOhm_SD; 10-09-2019 at 01:30 PM.
MegOhm_SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 01:53 PM   #574
toutenglisse

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitMaster View Post
You are also doing the Galexit ?
This joke is really sweet I hope freehand took it well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegOhm_SD View Post
Well this is certainly true since all life on earth and elsewhere was “seeded”...
I think that this idea, that come from scientific study, just shortly push away a sensible topic : apparition of life. If you track this external "seeding principle" (if Truth) long enough you will face life apparition at a point.

It seems very possible concerning specific forms of life (like tardigrade, that can survive space, cosmic radiations, etc...).

But other facts shows possibility of other means : Nobel awarded for work on AIDS Luc Montagnier has prooven (but this has not being relayed by general academic science) DNA can be electro-magnetically coded, and held in water that in certain circumpstances emit EM of what it was in contact with. He does DNA transduction 100% in lab, and made a documentary in wich, with EM perturbations due to cameras and studio lights, the transduction works at 97%.
(DNA sample is put in water, water is diluted to exponent 7 to 10, water emits "DNA" EMs, EM is recorded, sent to an other lab by internet, emitted to distillated water, this water is put in contact of enzyme that construct DNA + ADN basis - A G C T - and original DNA is reconstructed). The Doc (french) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2xInJFD23k

Life may possibly being an answer to apparition of Life's condition (possibly near every Star…). And not necessarly phisically travelling.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:34 PM   #575
Void78

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhukov032186 View Post
What do you mean that you are skeptical?Of course you are as you should be.

Open mind is all well and good,just one has to be careful not to open it too much..the brain can fall out.Skeptics are ok,debunkers are the problem.

As far as im concerned they are at the same level of idiocy as blind believers.
Opposite side of the spectrum.

In that particular case journalists trust those kids as well as psychiatrists,and so do I.

It happened in Zimbabwe..so?I see a lot of assumptions and presumptions here.Sure sign of indoctrinated mind.

Ever heard of Betty and Barney Hill case?

You know,they were a mixed race couple in 60s in U.S.I'm sure all they needed was more attention.There are a lot of cases.

Here are two examples of very credible accounts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB_itwvRo9k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61HN50Sm7o8

Of course,their credibility is in the eyes of the beholder.
Only way to know,i mean truly know,is to experience it yourself.
But there is a lot of smoke out there,and the smell of the gunpowder is overwhelming.

Last edited by Void78; 10-09-2019 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Typo
Void78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 04:15 PM   #576
Delta59R

The second one you linked reminds me of the Travis Walton story. I wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if one of the truths that comes out is that there are human like beings (nords) that created their own species (greys) for the same purpose we use robots (helpers). I sometimes wonder what will come first, will we crack AI or create a new species from scratch. I also wouldn't be a bit surprised if they had a hand in our development...."created in their image"...
Meshify C, Noctua Industrial Fans, Asus Hero X, Delided 8700k 5.0 HT off, 32gb 4000 c18 Gskill, EVGA Ultra 2080ti, Captain 240, Sam 512g pro, Sam 120g pro, Seasonic 1000, MSFF2, Razer Mamba, O+, HP Reverb, 4k Sony TV
Delta59R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 04:41 PM   #577
Void78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta59R View Post
The second one you linked reminds me of the Travis Walton story. I wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if one of the truths that comes out is that there are human like beings (nords) that created their own species (greys) for the same purpose we use robots (helpers). I sometimes wonder what will come first, will we crack AI or create a new species from scratch. I also wouldn't be a bit surprised if they had a hand in our development...."created in their image"...
How does it remind you of a Travis Walton story?
He was poked,and she was not.
Not by aliens anyway.

As for the second thing,original translation of old testament,seems to suggest that.

Not buying all that Elohim,Nephylim stuff in that context.
There is no difference between that theory and bible itself.
Bow to "higher" power.
Not on your nelly.
Void78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 05:15 PM   #578
FanBoy2006.01

Sorry. I have not read through the complete post, so does not know if it has been discussed.

I have a question. If the ufo is moving at 10000mph, why is there no disturbed air or a sonic boom?
FanBoy2006.01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 05:46 PM   #579
SUBS17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by toutenglisse View Post
self realizing that "ufo" phenomenon is real, and is in fact unidentified flying/swimming/space navigating VEHICLES (inhabited or not) and that "ufo" exist since as long as human race memory is a good thing.

It's nice to share proofs about it because proofs exist actually. (proofs that they are vehicles, way more potent than publicly known human tech, able to take control of nuclear arsenal, etc...)

The next step can only be beliefs, and that's when I think, at least for me, it's more than uncomfortable to openly talk about, and worst than all being affirmative… but it's just me.
The next step is not beliefs it is actual contact with visitors which would lead to trade and tourism between races.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:53 PM   #580
Delta59R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void78 View Post
How does it remind you of a Travis Walton story?
He was poked,and she was not.
Not by aliens anyway.

As for the second thing,original translation of old testament,seems to suggest that.

Not buying all that Elohim,Nephylim stuff in that context.
There is no difference between that theory and bible itself.
Bow to "higher" power.
Not on your nelly.

Allegedly Travis encountered Blondes after the Grays left the room, they went to go get help, Blondes came and subdued him. I've never understood why people think they need to bow down to something or someone, I mean every one has folks that created them, you dont see em worshiping them on a daily basis, praising their existence, bowing down ..yeah silly.
Meshify C, Noctua Industrial Fans, Asus Hero X, Delided 8700k 5.0 HT off, 32gb 4000 c18 Gskill, EVGA Ultra 2080ti, Captain 240, Sam 512g pro, Sam 120g pro, Seasonic 1000, MSFF2, Razer Mamba, O+, HP Reverb, 4k Sony TV
Delta59R is offline   Reply With Quote