Good Video

BuzzU

nice video i am not a Hog fan but its a cool video :)

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel® Core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 20Gb RAM, 1070 8Gb, HPOmen 17", Thrustmaster Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1 SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64, VoiceAttack & VIACOM PRO, TacView,

Modules:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the post. Over 160 views and only one comment. I'm thinking a lot of guys didn't watch the whole video. Later in the video when he's in the cockpit he talks about some of the features we'll be getting in the A-10C ll.

Buzz

• 2 weeks later...

Great video, really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it.

Good insight into what we may get with the Warthog 2.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Thanks for the video. Yes I watched every minute. Very informative and increased my love of this plane. The auto flap system under certain speeds did not know. The position of flares and chaff and engine design and tail section to make it harder for manpads to get a lock from the side. The detail DCS did to get it right in cockpit. Loved the worn cockpit look. The capabilities of the Hemet system briefly explained was interesting. Warthog 2 is going to be fun.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]