F18 Colour TPOD FLIR MOD (Endo)

Pello86

Hi I have downloaded the latest colour screen target pod off DCS user files. I followed the step by step instructions and placed the file in DCSwolrd/bazar/shaders/MaterialFactory/mfd151 I also removed the original file and put into a safe folder. So the issue i am having is when I start up the F18 and turn on the MFDs the game crashes. Has anyone else had this problem? I am not sure if I have got the MOD file configured right but when I downloaded it, it created it as a word document? Surely that can’t be right. Thanks

Rig: |(CPU)Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-9700K (3.6GHz) 12MB Cache|ASUS® ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING|32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 16GB)|11GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080TI|2TB SEAGATE IRONWOLF PRO 3.5", 7200 RPM 128MB CACHE|1TB INTEL® 660p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (upto 1800MB/sR | 1800MB/sW)|CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET|Processor Cooling Corsair H60 Hydro Cooler w/ PCS Ultra Quiet Fans Thermal Paste||RIFT S VR| TM HOTAS A10 Warthog :joystick:

Good afternoon, I have changed the extension to a .lua file and DCS crash on start up now.

Rig: |(CPU)Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-9700K (3.6GHz) 12MB Cache|ASUS® ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING|32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 16GB)|11GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080TI|2TB SEAGATE IRONWOLF PRO 3.5", 7200 RPM 128MB CACHE|1TB INTEL® 660p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (upto 1800MB/sR | 1800MB/sW)|CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET|Processor Cooling Corsair H60 Hydro Cooler w/ PCS Ultra Quiet Fans Thermal Paste||RIFT S VR| TM HOTAS A10 Warthog :joystick:

Good evening I have followed endos instructions to the letter. Here are his instructions below. When I download the mod it is in the word format. I changed it to a LUA file, that does not work. Any ideas what format I need. Thanks

1. make a safecopy of the original file (DCSwolrd/bazar/shaders/MaterialFactory/mfd151)

2. replace the original file with the modfile (DCSwolrd/bazar/shaders/MaterialFactory/mfd151)

3. enjoy flying

Good evening I have followed endos instructions to the letter. Here are his instructions below. When I download the mod it is in the word format. I changed it to a LUA file, that does not work. Any ideas what format I need. Thanks

1. make a safecopy of the original file (DCSwolrd/bazar/shaders/MaterialFactory/mfd151)

2. replace the original file with the modfile (DCSwolrd/bazar/shaders/MaterialFactory/mfd151)

3. enjoy flying

Check your PM.

File extenstion is mfd151.hlsl ... your windows file association probably does not recognize it.

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

it makes the a-10c's CCD beautiful but make the bhot whot grey same color. Also Prevents changing the brightness which default is blinding and not usable as it is actually too bright to see anything while map is on.

I played with it a little but no joy.