Rafale And French carrier

nick10

old standard can be possible, they are obsolete, rafale M F1 air-air pesa, or F2 air-air pesa with some bombing (gbu12), missile air air magic2 ir, mica em (first version)

but you can forget the standard F3/F4 are confidential. they will follow the roadmap until the standard F6/F7 and will stay in service until 2070 with getting upgrade from ScaF program successor

Edited by jpbordi

Rafale M

I'd love the Rafale in DCS. I think in terms of interest it has more going for it than the Eurofighter, so long as it was the M. Carrier ops add extra value.

It's a sexier looking Jet. (Not by much though). I'm happy we're getting one of the "Eurofighter" era jets.

I'd love the Rafale in DCS. I think in terms of interest it has more going for it than the Eurofighter, so long as it was the M. Carrier ops add extra value.

It's a sexier looking Jet. (Not by much though). I'm happy we're getting one of the "Eurofighter" era jets.

Exactly - more beautiful aircraft and carrier ops adds whole new dimension.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 5:38 AM, Furiz said:

Rafale would be great to have in DCS, too bad Dassault doesn't share the same love for virtual pilots as we do for their Rafale.

I believe the issue with Dassault is trademark. “Mirage” and “Rafale” are trademarks and no one is given permission to us them hence M2000. Even ace combat games use M2000 and RM01/RC01 rather then the real names. I doubt they would interfere with one of their customers (The French Air Force for example) commissioning one. That happening or not it totally another matter but here’s hoping!

• 6 months later...

If it is possible to create the Typhoon module for DCS, it may be possible to create the Rafale.

The important thing is to get enough information, maybe retired Armée de l'air personnel.... Eventually with the arrival of the F-15E and Typhoon they will have to model more current aircraft modules, F-18 Super Hornet, Rafale, Su-30, J-10 etc. 

• 6 months later...
On 8/4/2022 at 10:24 PM, Tavo89 said:

If it is possible to create the Typhoon module for DCS, it may be possible to create the Rafale.

The important thing is to get enough information, maybe retired Armée de l'air personnel.... Eventually with the arrival of the F-15E and Typhoon they will have to model more current aircraft modules, F-18 Super Hornet, Rafale, Su-30, J-10 etc. 

And you don't think that even former army personnel are not allowed to pass on secret information?
Even if we get an (early) Eurofighter module, that doesn't mean that there is enough information for other modern types. One does not mean the other. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...