Mission 1 no red smoke

Hi,

WP1 is the dam, WP2 is a lake in the mountains. When Boston control calls you on the radio you should forget about these, and follow the vector he gave you. He also gives you a grid reference, and to help, a map marker (red circle) appears on the F10 map for you to follow. Don't forget to report visual via the F10 radio menu once you see it. ;)

Let me know if it works.

Hi,

WP1 is the dam, WP2 is a lake in the mountains. When Boston control calls you on the radio you should forget about these, and follow the vector he gave you. He also gives you a grid reference, and to help, a map marker (red circle) appears on the F10 map for you to follow. Don't forget to report visual via the F10 radio menu once you see it. ;)

Let me know if it works.

A grid marker appears but strangely it’s the one at the dam will fly the mission again and check. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely not the dam. That marker appears at the beginning of the mission, after you set course towards wp1. There is a new one that appears over the Marines fighting the battle after Boston control calls you. Use the grid reference he gives you to find it. It's at LN LN0525, which means the middle of LN02. Let me know if you find it. ;)

It's definitely not the dam. That marker appears at the beginning of the mission, after you set course towards wp1. There is a new one that appears over the Marines fighting the battle after Boston control calls you. Use the grid reference he gives you to find it. It's at LN LN0525, which means the middle of LN02. Let me know if you find it. ;)

Found it. Sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk