AMD VSR RX588 - F10 map problems

LupinYonder

Hi

I've recently started using Virtual Super Resolution on my AMD card instead of using the DCS in game Anti Aliasing. I've experienced far superior image quality and even better performance but I've encountered one annoying problem with this method.

The F10 Map doesn't display at the correct resolution or aspect ratio and all map labels ( e.g. Airport markers, way points, aircraft position indicators etc.. ) move at a different rate to the base map image when scrolling the map or zooming in and out.

I'd love to continue using VSR so if anyone has an answer to my F10 map problems that would be amazing.

• 2 years later...
Hi

I've recently started using Virtual Super Resolution on my AMD card instead of using the DCS in game Anti Aliasing. I've experienced far superior image quality and even better performance but I've encountered one annoying problem with this method.

The F10 Map doesn't display at the correct resolution or aspect ratio and all map labels ( e.g. Airport markers, way points, aircraft position indicators etc.. ) move at a different rate to the base map image when scrolling the map or zooming in and out.

I'd love to continue using VSR so if anyone has an answer to my F10 map problems that would be amazing.

what are your settings in AMD. and driver

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

This is kinda an exotic feature so it's not entirely unexpected. Maybe the game can support it properly if they try.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

is it like super sampling

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .