trouble with OBS

hello,

I've been trying to record DCS with OBS for a bit but am having some trouble. I am using a 1920x1080 monitor. I can get DCS to show up on the recording but on the recording, it won't go past the loading screen but will still play the music, any ideas?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J19fQYtsKEtEqR-cX9b1oNiq5aVgV9sr/view?usp=sharing

That's a link to the video, sorry for the downgraded quality google drive is weird. you can skip to 0:25 to see the problem

Thanks for any help!

Jamie

DCS A10C / DCS Black Shark /DCS F-14/Persian Gulf map/ Nevada/huey/gazelle/f18/f16/ajs37/harrier/A-4

16gb 2400 RAM / Ryzen 5 3600 / ROG Strix RX 570 /750W thermaltake PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Things to consider:

If one program is ran as admin, both need to be. Not saying they both need to run as admin (I don't run either as admin).

Two, launch OBS prior to launching DCS.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

For this reason i stopped using OBS to much issues with it.

Using Xsplit broadcaster now it is also free for people with Gigabyte motherboards.

Also try changing the source to screen capture or game (DCS.exe).

This worked for me and i can atleast record but for some reason it splits the files.