Question in regards to some flight characteristics of the aircraft.

gmetzo

So as I said I have some questions in regards to some flight characteristics.

It has to do with roll tendency and the plane not needing rudder.

For roll tendency I noticed that the plane tends to roll for no reason while I am just flying around making holding a specific heading a little hard.

Concerning the rudder, as far as I am aware this is an old plane lacking a flight computer or fly by wire etc. So why is it that when I am turning without using rudder the ball remains centered. Shouldn't I need to use rudder for co ordinated turns?

I am aware that I am a noob especially in this module and as such what I said might sound stupid to you so please feel free to point out my mistakes and elaborate on these issues.

• ED Team

L-39 does not require rudder in RL. Roll... never saw it, try to check the input device, coincide axes from different device, etc. Or, check AoA during this rolls - probably the plane stalls.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

• ED Team

No, it's very lucky combination of aerodynamic moments. Inherent.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me