The little but very viual bugs

Havremonster

I wanted to upload a video using the Huey following some allied vehicles in low altitude. But the Huey was blowing up white (snow?) dust and the vehicles, more realistic yellow dust in the desert, so I desided not. The game is fantastic and so realistic in most ways, so I find it strange that they don't fix certain visual bugs for years. Bugs like the colour of the dust I mentioned, no pilots in B17 bombers, no drivers in certain cars, troops that get invisible as soon they enter a transport helicopter, no dirt on vehicle after driving in the desert etc. etc...

Why does it takes forever or never to fix this?

I'm not a programmer, but I gues it must be harder to make a new vapon with all the realistic behavour compare to i.e. the colour of some dust, or the other little visual bugs.

It is a very pretty and realistic game/sim, but if I could select, I would prefear to wait some more time for i.e. a new extra vapon and instead have a more realistic looking details.

Like I said the game is mostly amazing, but sometimes it feels like driving around in a Bentley with one stepwheel. Could look perfecy if only fixed the tire.

Just a wish...

Edited by Havremonster