[NEED TRACK REPLAY]FLCS malfunction ?

Neon_20

So I has making a top speed run on the F16 and when I has reaching the max speed mach around 1.99M, I throttle back to idle and disengage the autopilot form the altitude mode.

As I did this the KCAS on the HUD was going down very slowly and did not match at all the speed showed on F10, the plane began to pitch up and down very rapidly the pilot blackout for a brief moment and I was on a stall with no control what so ever, I couldn’t recover the plane, and had to bailout.

Second was the same, however I did manage to recover the plane by changing into SEC mode, I was able regain stick authority pitch down gain some speed and back to level fight.

Now my question, is this supposed to happen?

• ED Team

Hi the excessive flutter at high speed has been reported to the team and is being looked into.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2