Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 Looking for Dedicated Uh-1H Pilots!

TheHuntsman

Greetings Pilots!

I would like to send an invitation out to all aspiring UH-1H pilots. vCSG-1 is looking for UH-1H pilots to help stand up our Huey squadron. In CSG-1, UH-1H's role consists of troop transportation, Combat Logistics, Combat Search and Rescue, and armed gunship support. I want to stress that experience in NOT REQUIRED to join the UH-1Hs as I am willing to teach anyone to fly. Our flight nights generally occur on Sunday's and Tuesday's at 2030 EST but you will find that members fly regularly throughout the week. If any of this has interested you at all, I highly suggest you join our Discord Server and CSG-1 Website linked below in forum signature. If you join the Discord Server, make sure to @Huntsman and I'll get you sorted with any questions you may have.

Edited by TheHuntsman

HMLA-167 Warriors

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord

• 2 months later...

CSG-1_LOGO.png

Yes! We have continued to grow and grow and we are still looking for UH-1 pilots to fly in our immersive environment. We have a Dedicated Server that is up 24/7 with all kinds of UH-1 slots throughout at sea and on land. Plenty of missions and targets to go around. Please follow the discord link in my sig or Huntsman's sig above:smilewink:

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

I’m new less than 50 hours total probably but I’m interested as i love to truly to fly the huey the egr update put a dent in my training. I for vr using a pft puma helo control. I’m reviewing the army’s initial entry rotary wing training guides and a helo pdf put out by the fan. I’m trying to learn the right way now that we have true multiple crews in same aircraft maybe we can conduct some real training online until the ai is developed to the point where it can assist up in actual training instead of evaluation. If I’m acceptable let me know.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Look forward to flying with you BlacleyCole!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

We've started to get more Huey pilots up flying and taking advantage of the unique environment we provide at CSG-1. Sunday we ran a full amphibious assault mission. Two full squadrons of Harriers from VMA-223 and VMA-231 supporting the beach landings of various Marine Corps Amphibious vehicles along with LCACs bringing Bradley tanks ashore. Hueys from HMLA-167 were dropping troops and supplies at the front lines. We had fully staffed ATC, AWACS, and JTAC support. VFA-127 flew RedAir. Was a great time and a great example of things to come for CSG-1. Approximately 25 pilots in attendance. We are still looking for more UH-1 pilots, if you have interest please drop by our Discord channel linked in my Signature.

Edited by Greekbull

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet