DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone

Ciribob

thanks a lot, that did the trick !

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

Is there a chance to get keybindings for each aircraft?

Somehow the Tomcat uses my old keybindings from the Hornet but I changed the keybindings within SRS to other keys?!

A system to save and load keybinding presets, so one can save multiple setups, would be amazing!

Is it possible to make the intercomm active at all times and have a separate PTT for the intercomm and radio so it is easy to talk to a crew member and on the radio?

Also has anyone managed to get SRS working with the F-14?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

SRS works fine in the F-14?! Even ICS Hotmic is working without the use of a PTT. Just switch it on and its ready to go.

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

I am not too interested in a hotmic as my RIO will just hear my wife moaning at me. Hence two separate PTTs and the ability to have a selected radio channel and intercomm active at the same time would be useful for me and others I am sure.

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

The tomcat has 3 PTT buttons, 1 for intercom and 2 for the 2 radios of the tomcat just bind them to a button and you are ready to go.

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

You can disable the DCS keys and just use SRS with the always Allow SRS hotkeys option in SRS

You can also just disable the DCS Ptt, again setting in SRS

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Anyone else have issues with SRS and F14 ICU? Ever so often the ICU (hotmic) starts having 5- 7 sec latency/lag, while UHF/VHF radio still is in sync.

Only way I found around this is a restart of DCS and SRS.

A part of NOSIG

I am experiencing some issues with SRS as well in the F14B.

Escpecially with my RIO, but it seems to depend on who it is.

With one RIO I hear him, as a pilot, all the time through the ICS. But he hears me only the first second or 2 and then I break up.

With 2 other RIO's I had no issue at all for 2 hours of flying with them.

Also, it seems on a few occasions yesterday, that when I heard 2 people speak at the same time, the audio got some serious bit loss and started to play in slow motion.

It seem to have cleared later on, but came back occasionally.

We reinstalled SRS on both my PC, and the RIO I'm having issue with, but to no avail.

Restarting SRS did not do the trick for me.

This started with the introduction of SRS 1.5.9.0 and we did not have this issue with the previous build.

Will keep on testing and possibly revert back to 1.5.8.0 to see if the issue clears for sure and report back once I have news.

Thanks!

http://www.TAWDCS.org ### JOINT TASK FORCE JTF-88 ### https://tawdcs.org/battalion/88th/ ### PC: i9 - 32Gb RAM - GTX 1080Ti - TM Warthog Stick and Throttle - MFG Crosswind Black - TrackIR5 - Buddy Fox UFC

Hi all. Could someone please help with an issue I'm experiencing. I'm flying RIO in the F14 with my buddy.

When we're on the 104th server, I cannot hear anything from SRS. My buddy can hear me fine (radio or intercom), but I don't hear his replies.

However, if we are on my server (hosted on a separate box at home) SRS is working fine.

I've been having bad stuttering problems with 1.5.9 when I connect to the GAW server. Testing with the ATIS, more than half of any transmission is lost. First noticed in the F-14B, but reproducible with the AWACS console as well. Rolling back to 1.5.8 fixes it. Pertinent part of the log below:

019-03-24 22:26:07.3327 | Ciribob.DCS.SimpleRadio.Standalone.Client.Network.TCPVoiceHandler | Failed to decode audio from Packet System.Exception: Decoding failed - InvalidPacket

at FragLabs.Audio.Codecs.OpusDecoder.Decode(Byte[] inputOpusData, Int32 dataLength, Int32& decodedLength, Boolean reset) in D:\Dropbox\Dev\DCS\DCS-SRS\OpusWrapper\OpusDecoder.cs:line 126

at Ciribob.DCS.SimpleRadio.Standalone.Client.ClientAudioProvider.AddClientAudioSamples(ClientAudio audio)

at Ciribob.DCS.SimpleRadio.Standalone.Client.Network.TCPVoiceHandler.UdpAudioDecode()

2019-03-24 22:26:07.3607 | Ciribob.DCS.SimpleRadio.Standalone.Client.Network.TCPVoiceHandler | Failed to decode audio from Packet System.Exception: Decoding failed - InvalidPacket

at FragLabs.Audio.Codecs.OpusDecoder.Decode(Byte[] inputOpusData, Int32 dataLength, Int32& decodedLength, Boolean reset) in D:\Dropbox\Dev\DCS\DCS-SRS\OpusWrapper\OpusDecoder.cs:line 126

at Ciribob.DCS.SimpleRadio.Standalone.Client.ClientAudioProvider.AddClientAudioSamples(ClientAudio audio)

at Ciribob.DCS.SimpleRadio.Standalone.Client.Network.TCPVoiceHandler.UdpAudioDecode()

Thanks, I think I'll roll back the library updates as something must be wrong. Updated them in this release

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Can we PLEAAASE, after all these years, have this thing as an official module or baked directly into vanilla DCS? I'd even pay for it to not have to mess around with updates, export scripts and all the things that come with it being a mod instead of an official module. Please, ED, make it happen. Pay the man.

+1,000,000 what the man said. Pretty Please.:thumbup:

"This medical officer has used my ship to carry his genitals from port to port, and my officers to carry him from bar to bar" -- British Officer Combat Report

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| VKB GunFighter II (Rev.B pin) + MCG-Pro | VIRPIL MongoosT-50 | MFG CrossWind | TrackIR5 | MonsterTech Throttle Mount | Win10Pro | MSI GTX 1660Ti | i7-4790K CPU | 16GB RAM | 1080p/144Hz Monitor | DCS on Samsung SSD 850 Pro |

Hello,

ignore this message,

SR installed

Edited by PhilTheBeat

I7 4770K / 1080 TI / 16GB RAM / VR Q2 / 3X IIYAMA 27 / T.16000M FCS TWCS / TRACK IR PRO

A-10C II / F/A18 C / F-14 / F16-C / M-2000C / F-86F Sabre / C-101 / SPITFIRE LF / P-51D / FW 190 D-9 / FW 190 A-B / Bf 109 K-4

CHRISTEN EAGLE II / YAK-52 / UH-1H Huey / SA 342

CHANNEL MAP / NEVADA / NORMANDY /  PERSIAN / SYRIA / SUPERCARRIER /

TAKE OFF FRANCE.FR

Trying to figure out if its SRS- client, -server, HB F14 or DCS that messes up SRS?

Discord/ and locally everything checks out, but when in MP F14 there is serious problems with ICU.

Mic cut off and up to ~4.5ms delay on hotmic.

Then switching to Coldmic and back killed all transmissions on ICU.

We were 10 ppl online tonight and for some it worked just fine, but the majority had to turn it off and switch to discord instead :-/

Anyone else had problems like this?

A part of NOSIG

I'm getting the O ingame bug too. Incoming comms becomes intermittent or muted entirely as a result as well. I there any fix for this, it makes SRS unusable.

I don't test for bugs, but when I do I do it in production.

Trying to figure out if its SRS- client, -server, HB F14 or DCS that messes up SRS?

Discord/ and locally everything checks out, but when in MP F14 there is serious problems with ICU.

Mic cut off and up to ~4.5ms delay on hotmic.

Then switching to Coldmic and back killed all transmissions on ICU.

We were 10 ppl online tonight and for some it worked just fine, but the majority had to turn it off and switch to discord instead :-/

Anyone else had problems like this?

A part of NOSIG

SRS wasnt really built for hot-mic so I have to make some fundamental changes to make it work. If you do a have issues - try

- enable SRS hotkeys always work

- disable DCS PTT

In SRS Settings

Anyone have problems where it says like 40 Connected (0 Ingame) ?

i can't even get it to work in the F14

I'm getting the O ingame bug too. Incoming comms becomes intermittent or muted entirely as a result as well. I there any fix for this, it makes SRS unusable.

For you both - is it on the GAW server? Try a different server first if you could and let me know,

I have logs from GAW too and will try to solve it soon

For you both - is it on the GAW server? Try a different server first if you could and let me know,

I have logs from GAW too and will try to solve it soon

Hey Ciribob. I'm experiencing this on GAW, the 104th, and ThroughTheInferno.

Thanks in advance for your efforts in sorting this issue. :thumbup:

Edited by epoch

I retested on GaW, 104th and Through The Inferno. Only GaW showed 0-ingame. It indicated normal at first, but after 10 seconds the bug would show.

EDIT: Just tried the 104th again and it's getting that bug too.

Edited by Zomba

I don't test for bugs, but when I do I do it in production.

Buddy of mine and I have been trying to get SRS to work consistantly and having some serious problems. He can't seem to access the forums, but I was with him when we were testing to make things work.

Hello!

I heard this was the place to ask for tech support for SRS, if it's not please point me the right way.

I recently downloaded SRS but I'm having some problems with it. I cant hear about 60% of intercom transmissions in the F14 and also 95% of long range transmissions. Asking my pilot to count to 10 on the intercom I can hear for example "2...5...7,8,9" and I can only rarely pick up fragments on the longrange. However other clients can hear me just fine.

I have also tested this in the SU25, with even less success. I was not able to hear anything on the longrange and others could only pick up fragments of my transmissions.

I have tested this on multiple servers with no change.

I am on version 1.5.9.0

If you want any more info please ask. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.