C-101CC bug

Freakmeister51

It works well on my PC. Please provide the dcs.log to diagnose this better.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks for the reply Rudel. The mission is one that I made prior to the update. It was working ok before, same as the L-39. Not sure if this is the file you are looking for or even if it downloaded properly [ATTACH]248269[/ATTACH]

I'll try to download a video of it if that would be any better.

By the way, i have been flying some of your missions, thoroughly enjoying them. Thanks

Paul

dcs.log

Thanks for the reply Rudel. The mission is one that I made prior to the update. It was working ok before, same as the L-39. Not sure if this is the file you are looking for or even if it downloaded properly [ATTACH]248269[/ATTACH]

Hi Paul,

Yes, that's the file .. it says that DCS encountered an error (descriptor weapons.shells.M2_50_aero_AP not found) that I haven't seen before and I don't know where is that descriptor.

The log does tell that you have quite a few user aircraft Mods (the Rafale, F-117, Predator, etc) and any of them may have been broken by the recent DCS Openbeta update .. can you disable these Mods and retry your mission?

An easy way to disable them quickly, is to rename the folder "C:\Users\franc\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods" ... for example rename it to Mods.bak ... that way DCS will ignore it and if this doesn't fix the problem you can then easily rename it back to leave things as they were.

Best regards,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Ok but please don't judge the standard of my mission, it's home made and I am no mission builder.

[ATTACH]248277[/ATTACH]

I tried to load the mission, but it uses Mods that I don't have on my DCS, like the MB339 and MQ9 Predator, so I can't test it on my PC :(

That mission doesn't load correctly as it needs additional non-official mods. Sorry, can't help.

If you don't have issues with the default missions that come with our module, then it must be something in your setup, as Rudel says, probably an issue with a non-official mod.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

C-101CC problem Update

Ok, so i have created a new mission, the only two planes on the map are the C-101EB and the C-101CC. Both module variants are about the same, same loadout same cockpit settings. They both have the NS430 installed in the rear cockpit. The EB works, the CC doesn't. I have uploaded a miz file for both of you guys to try. I'm just not understanding why one works and the other doesn't.

Nellis Ground Attack School.miz

Cheers guys for all you support.

Ok, so i have created a new mission, the only two planes on the map are the C-101EB and the C-101CC. Both module variants are about the same, same loadout same cockpit settings. They both have the NS430 installed in the rear cockpit. The EB works, the CC doesn't. I have uploaded a miz file for both of you guys to try. I'm just not understanding why one works and the other doesn't.

[ATTACH]248382[/ATTACH]

Cheers guys for all you support.

I don't see any issues with that mission.

I recommend you make a repair of your install.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

C-101CC problem Update

Ok. So i tried a long and short repair path of DCS Open Beta, the only version i have installed, no joy. I tried removing the module and reinstalling it, no luck. I have even tried removing the NS430 from the aircraft, but it still does the same thing. I'm beginning to think that there is a problem with my system, but why does it only effect certain modules, in my case the MB339 and the C-101CC?...

All other modules function in whatever environment i put them in, just not these two....

Well, would you believe it, as it happens, the unauthorised mods were the cause. .... Thanks again to both of you for helping me out, I appreciate it.

:thumbup: I’m glad that you could fix this.