Great patch!

SCPanda

Mav and HARM are awesome and easy to use (although 4 HARMs cannot be loaded bc stations 4/6 doesn't give you the option to load AG missiles in the game at the moment)

Nice increase in G-tolerance.

ACM modes are finally working as they should and they are very consistent. Right now you don't have to press TMS up to lock a target with the ellipse. Just put the bandit in the ellipse and it auto locks for you! Boresight and vertical scan modes are also working now (auto locks the bandit).

Thanks for the great patch ED. Nice to see some awesome work on the Viper!

Mav and HARM are awesome and easy to use (although 4 HARMs cannot be loaded bc stations 4/6 doesn't give you the option to load AG missiles in the game at the moment)

Nice increase in G-tolerance.

ACM modes are finally working as they should and they are very consistent. Right now you don't have to press TMS up to lock a target with the ellipse. Just put the bandit in the ellipse and it auto locks for you! Boresight and vertical scan modes are also working now (auto locks the bandit).

Thanks for the great patch ED. Nice to see some awesome work on the Viper!

Did you try the TGP? Targets of opportunity with SP mode work as they should?

Maybe a small thing for some but big one for me, Travel Pod! Was due ;)

Thank you and keep up,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

LOL. Our Viper finally got some "trunk space" and we can carry beers with us now!

what do you mean? mine is full of contraband.., uh, er, "ballast" :megalol:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control