Christmas 2019 Update

Hiromachi

Fellow pilots,

on behalf of the team I would like to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2019_Christmas_Greeting.png

Here is the last update for this year, to give you some insight into our most recent developments. We will be taking some time off and hope to see you all back in 2020!

http://leatherneck-sim.com/2019/12/22/christmas-update/

Edited by -Rudel-

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Thanks for the update and happy Xmas to your team as well :D

I'm looking forward to the Corsair and essex carrier, it will be a day-1 purchase for me. The Crusader seems to be still on early stages, hopefully you will be able to release it before the end of 2020.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Merry Christmas! My best wishes for 2020. I hope it will be a productive and successful year for Magnitude.

Can you say why this modification order was issued to remove the stall warning and water injection lights? I assume they did not function correctly and given false readings to the pilot?

Thanks the Corsair and the Crusader both look interesting. Is there any way I can get that Essex class with an angled deck?

How about the Shangri-La CVA-38?

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Great news ! Anything concerning the awaited cockpit update for the mig21??

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Thats question must be on the first place ! Magnitude 3 LLC do you ,hope we forgot & forgive for such terrible process of MIG-21 development ? NEVER! REPAIR MIG, NOW!!!

Куплю модули : СУ-7 , СУ-9 , СУ-11,Миг-23,Миг-27 ,Ту-22М3,Ту-95,Ми-24,AH-64,F-16 ,F-4 Phantom,модуль-карту современной западной Европы

I-7 4790k (4.4GHz), GTX980 4GB , Z97, 16Gb DDR3

Crusader is going to be fantastic, what a plane. I smell Vietnam.

The only other sim with F-8 i remember was Strike Fighters.

Leatherneck rocks!

Merry Christmas for You!

USNF'97 also had it, but yes, it's been a while. Can't wait to see the Crusader in full DCS glory. And, of course, baa! The Corsair. In for some VMF-214 action, although we need to wait for some assets and a map to get there dealwithit.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

So you have provided us with updates on aircraft that haven't been released yet but what about the ongoing work that still needs doing on both your modules. I am struggling to see why I would spend any amount of money on another magnitude 3 aircraft when 5 years on the mig21 is still facing issues and the CEII is still having the same problems with the tail wheel that it has since release essentially.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• 3 months later...