Not able to taxi in Serpents Head 2 campaign

I have found that if I start a new mission and try to taxi. I cannot. The brakes are off and the chocks are removed, but I cannot move.

Does anyone know what is going on or is this a bug?

System Specs:

AMD 5950X (liquid-cooled), Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro Motherboard, 32 GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz, Samsung Evo 970 Plus 2 TB, Seagate 2TB SSD, Geforce RTX 4080 GPU, Rosewill Glacier 1000W Power Supply, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (Stick, Throttle), Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals, NaturalPoint TrackIR 5 w/ProClip, (1) Vizio 40" 4K Monitor, TPLink Dual Band Wireless Card, Window 11 OS

I have found that if I start a new mission and try to taxi. I cannot. The brakes are off and the chocks are removed, but I cannot move.

Does anyone know what is going on or is this a bug?

Did you get this resolved? Which mission?

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it was not the mission. I was using a VoiceAttack profile that was hear some background noise and putting the game into ACTIVE PAUSE without notifying me. So I could do everything as normal in the cockpit, but could not move the aircraft. When I realized this, I changed the code to only initiate the ACTIVE PAUSE when I pressed the buttons to do so instead listening for it. After that I had no issues. Thanks for following up though.

System Specs:

AMD 5950X (liquid-cooled), Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro Motherboard, 32 GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz, Samsung Evo 970 Plus 2 TB, Seagate 2TB SSD, Geforce RTX 4080 GPU, Rosewill Glacier 1000W Power Supply, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (Stick, Throttle), Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals, NaturalPoint TrackIR 5 w/ProClip, (1) Vizio 40" 4K Monitor, TPLink Dual Band Wireless Card, Window 11 OS

Yes, it was not the mission. I was using a VoiceAttack profile that was hear some background noise and putting the game into ACTIVE PAUSE without notifying me. So I could do everything as normal in the cockpit, but could not move the aircraft. When I realized this, I changed the code to only initiate the ACTIVE PAUSE when I pressed the buttons to do so instead listening for it. After that I had no issues. Thanks for following up though.

No problem, glad you got it sorted :thumbup:

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.