* DCS: F-14 Development Update! Scan, Lock, Fire! *

Cobra847

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use one key from laptop as Rio, without Jester AI and the other key on the main pc as pilot of course, in multiplayer missions. This is my question.

The dual-license system is just two separate keys bought simultainously. Both keys contain the full module = both keys can run either seat. Essentially it is just a faster and cheaper way to buy two separate keys, because the aircraft is designed with multiplayer in mind.

The RIO seat is not a separate entity. It is the same exact module that contains both cockpits. What this means is that you need two accounts, one for each module and two PC:s capable of running DCS.

So if you were planning on running the RIO seat as an iPad APP or on a potato-laptop then you've understood incorrectly. The F-14 will work in the same way as the L-39 and Yak-52. The RIO workstation will not be a separate tag-along external app.

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron

• 3 weeks later...
Goddamn..

I feel like I need to smoke after that...

And I don’t even smoke!

Copy that! recently just quit after 30+ years. I'm going on 4 weeks and I have never felt better. I don't miss smoking at all. Can't wait for this new Tomcat sim. I am still learning about the Hornet! Well i,m retired now from a trucking carrier so I have plenty of time to get caught up with these 2 new sim's

I built a bullet prof system using the RYZEN 5 OC to 3.75 GB. a MSI X470 MOB with 16gb and the RADEON RX 570 8GB GPU Track IR TM Warthog package with the rudders. I started flying combat flight sims back with DID (DIGITAL COMBAT SIMULATOR sim called EF 2000 back in 1995, I got hooked and never looked back. I'm telling it's worse and more expensive then drugs. So don't let anyone tell your to old for this.

• 1 month later...

I can't help but feel like the AWG-9 development directly helped with the even sexier radar outputs on the AJS-37 we now enjoy, which also leaves me thinking anyone who spends as much time interpreting the raw feeds on that for targets is going to love the RIO position capabilities on the F14.

Copy that! recently just quit after 30+ years. I'm going on 4 weeks and I have never felt better. I don't miss smoking at all. Can't wait for this new Tomcat sim. I am still learning about the Hornet! Well i,m retired now from a trucking carrier so I have plenty of time to get caught up with these 2 new sim's

I built a bullet prof system using the RYZEN 5 OC to 3.75 GB. a MSI X470 MOB with 16gb and the RADEON RX 570 8GB GPU Track IR TM Warthog package with the rudders. I started flying combat flight sims back with DID (DIGITAL COMBAT SIMULATOR sim called EF 2000 back in 1995, I got hooked and never looked back. I'm telling it's worse and more expensive then drugs. So don't let anyone tell your to old for this.

It's off topic, but yea this is one hell of a drug. Started with Micropose "1942" back in 95...

---

AJS37 Viggen, F-16C Viper, Adobe Premier.

X56 HOTAS, Ryzen 7, GTX 2070S

youtube.com/leadnapgaming

• 3 weeks later...