Weather and Canopies and Huds

WindyTX

1. Weather

The shear for a 15kt ground wind being nearly 30kts at 1600ft is one of the worse shears you may ever see . Can you make it so that we can change all the winds so that if I put a 30kt crosswind on the ground then the wind is 45kts maybe at 1600ft. At the moment you have to change your drift all the time for a crosswind landing and it is unrealistic for 99% of natural weather conditions.

2. Canopies and Glass in general.

A lot of the Canopies in the Game are unrealistically dirty, I know as a Dev that you want to show that the glass is there but often they are so dirty that in real life no pilot would accept the Aircraft they would have the Ground crew clean them. Maybe that could be added to the Ground Crew Radio Commands " Clean the Canopy".

3. Huds

Not sure whats going on with the HUDS and this maybe a 2.0 problem but again they are too dirty yesterday in the Mig29 I had to peer around the HUD to see the Target because there was so much glare of the HUD. Can you clean them up again I realize that you want to show that the glass is there but they are so dirty that it is a problem operating and unrealistic.

Not sure if this is in the right place so Mods feel free to move it if you wish.

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses