Virtual Tuskegee Airmen

Bearitall

Hello Everyone;

Well, with the coming of the P-51D Mustang I have formed a new Virtual Squadron for Formation Flying..Called " Virtual Tuskegee Airmen " domain name is " Virtual Tuskegee Airmen.com " but will share my other site soon..I will post once it once the P-51D Mustang arrives on the tarmack..

redtailangels.jpg

formationx2.jpg

Cheers:thumbup:

PS: if I have placed this in the wrong place I will understand the move...

Edited by Bearitall

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Skin. I saw the movie last Saturday, and really enjoyed the scenes of the P-51. Startup and the flying was better then pron. LOL

Thank...the SS's are from FSX unfortunately for now...and a friend at A2A made the skins ...also he added a gun Camera...will make a short video of it..watch out GGTharo's..I have you in my sights...LOL

• 2 months later...

can I join?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

can I join?

You are more than welecome to join..go to www.virtualtuskegeeairmen.com and sign up...

Unfortunately its my birthday weekend and the little woman want to spank me...:helpsmilie:

So I won't be available today maybe tomorrow also..but I will check from time to time...

Cheers...

Again welcome...just had a new skin made for DCS-P51D Mustang...in respect of these men of honour....:thumbup:

In some ways we will be a tribute team..

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

You are more than welecome to join..go to www.virtualtuskegeeairmen.com and sign up...

Unfortunately its my birthday weekend and the little woman want to spank me...:helpsmilie:

So I won't be available today maybe tomorrow also..but I will check from time to time...

Cheers...

Again welcome...just had a new skin made for DCS-P51D Mustang...in respect of these men of honour....:thumbup:

In some ways we will be a tribute team..

Happy Birthday! I bookmarked your VTA site, tried to register but the CAPTCHA didn't appear. I'll try again in a few days time. Once again, thank you, and have a great birthday!

N=O

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Happy Birthday! I bookmarked your VTA site, tried to register but the CAPTCHA didn't appear. I'll try again in a few days time. Once again, thank you, and have a great birthday!

N=O

Yea, site has been acting screwy...just hit " Home " again then do register..should work..then...and now with a patch out and MP fixed (haven't tested yet..being spanked for the BD....LOL " looking forward to flying with everyone and the beautiful baby....

cheers...

[/Table]

1.1.2.1 has been released. follow the instructions in that thread

Noc!

I registration I don't think you have to worry bout the captcha..

OK, I will try registering now again. Standby..

Not working...

OK, why don't you throw me your website folder. I have professional Serif Webplus X5 I can use to help you complete it.

Give me your images as well, and any other media you wish to include, and I will do it for ya. Then give you back the site so you can FTP upload it.

Edited by WildBillKelsoe

Yea, site has been acting screwy...just hit " Home " again then do register..should work..then...and now with a patch out and MP fixed (haven't tested yet..being spanked for the BD....LOL " looking forward to flying with everyone and the beautiful baby....

cheers...

Tried that.. still not workin :( Will try again later!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

I don't think I'll be any use for aerobatic, no tir. If you do combat, too, then count me in.

We will be doing combat also...

?? You don't have TrackIR...????

You should get it..and for Aerobatic's there is a way around that...

[/Table]

i use TIR but i dont think i would be endulging in using it whilst attempting close formation flying. (maybe there is a good use for precision TIR mode)

it might be good for the video re run but concentration on your own plane is more important. atleast thats how i see it. any opinions?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

xD leafer, the general consensus was that I can't crash into the guy infront if there's nobody there... :P

i use TIR but i dont think i would be endulging in using it whilst attempting close formation flying. (maybe there is a good use for precision TIR mode)

it might be good for the video re run but concentration on your own plane is more important. atleast thats how i see it. any opinions?

On a serious not I did use Track IR for a few months in 2010 and I found it to be fantastic (both on wing and in lead). Unfortunately, mine got damaged in a move and I never replaced it. It's a fantastic piece of kit which I will be getting again this year. I learnt to fly formation without it, spent 4 years flying right wing without it and did just fine. Having Track IR doesn't make you a better or worse pilot, it's just about what you get used to. It's unusual to adapt to at first, but after a while you get used to it and really start to appreciate the benefits. So, is it worth it? Yes. Is it essential? No.

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

xD leafer, the general consensus was that I can't crash into the guy infront if there's nobody there... :P

On a serious not I did use Track IR for a few months in 2010 and I found it to be fantastic (both on wing and in lead). Unfortunately, mine got damaged in a move and I never replaced it. It's a fantastic piece of kit which I will be getting again this year. I learnt to fly formation without it, spent 4 years flying right wing without it and did just fine. Having Track IR doesn't make you a better or worse pilot, it's just about what you get used to. It's unusual to adapt to at first, but after a while you get used to it and really start to appreciate the benefits. So, is it worth it? Yes. Is it essential? No.

to get around not using the TrackIR is padlocking your view..to the lead pilot..then releasing when moving out of formation ... then padlocking again once you return to formation:thumbup:

Take it from a pro-> VH-Rock..and other formation teams...

[/Table]