F-14 Livery Raffle

Dino Might

I consider this a more general dev question than specific to the module itself, but please move as appropriate.

Have we had any word on who won the custom livery (callsign on canopy) for the F-14 module from the pool of Viggen pre-orders? I vaguely remember seeing that these winners would be announced at Viggen release, but I don't know what the timeline is for that, and I also don't know anything on the F-14 timeline. So, I am just wondering if I should still be keeping my fingers crossed or if I should start learning to use the paint kits if I am going to need to make my own.

I consider this a more general dev question than specific to the module itself, but please move as appropriate.

Have we had any word on who won the custom livery (callsign on canopy) for the F-14 module from the pool of Viggen pre-orders? I vaguely remember seeing that these winners would be announced at Viggen release, but I don't know what the timeline is for that, and I also don't know anything on the F-14 timeline. So, I am just wondering if I should still be keeping my fingers crossed or if I should start learning to use the paint kits if I am going to need to make my own.

Hey,

We were planning on doing it earlier, but we'll do it closer to release. :)

Not sure on exact date yet.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I'm happy to do some skins for you if I can put my name as the RIO! :D

Done and done. And if you want a player to pair up with to either pilot or RIO, let me know! I'm probably going to be flying the Tomcat about 90% of the time I am online once it is available.

Sorry, I should have clarified that the post was directed to Cobra/Heatblur. My bad. :doh:

Don't worry; once the template is out I will be releasing Tomcat skins to the public.

Edited by Home Fries