Kaby Lake / Z270 RAM sweetspot

I see your point, I saw it before as well.

Performance cant harm is my POV and I will try 2.1 NTTR as well as the beta ( once available for downlaod, I still cant seem to hook up to it with the updater, maybe later today )

FYI..my GPU ( ok, a 980 is not a 1080Ti ) is usually at 99% in 1.5. Since they moved to DX11 with 1.5 I can see a HUGE increase in GPU usage and a hefty UP in fps.

Dont want you as an enemy, I am just eager to point the right thing out for others with less capabilities to sort things out, your input is very welcome and sobering as well.

Bit

edit+ addendum:

The Ka-50 is maybe the worst to show scaling when you call out for frametimes. When I am in BF, flying the Mi-8 through vallies, I often see 140-180 fps with frametimes as low as 5-7ms.

In FC3 or Su25T it is also mostly way above 100fps, depending on scenario it also goes up to 180fps. Would that matter then according to your math, calculation time vs frametime ?

At least for helicopters I am looking for the maximum fps I can gain. they just fly so much smoother with higher fps. Ok...140 or 180 fps is arguing at a very high level, I totally agree, but since there are monitors out for years now that do 166Hz or 180Hz on QHD-2k it does matter.

Performance can harm, but its extremely rare, thats true.

Yeah 980 is about the maximum one can saturate GPU wise with 1.5 as far as I know. 980Ti already not so much and my 1080 runs mostly under utilized under 1.5.

Yee all good.

Differences between modules are usually mostly due to the amount of scenery that has to be rendered. So the gazelle is pretty much as render intensive as it gets, vallies work the same way pretty much.

Yeah true I am also looking for 70+FPS and run a 144hz panel, but with 2.1 theese kinds of FPS with the eye candy are going to be out of reach for a while. A1080TI should be able to hold like 60fps minimum and 80fps average on 2.1 my 1080 runs roughly 45 minimum and 60fps average. Overall 2.1 is promising on many levels.

That all is at 2560x1440p.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uSrsnS6QyQ
Edited by BitMaster

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X