[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

So you mean the company who made jetseats disappeared and therefore the only available jetseats are the ones already produced? Let's hope the one we have will not go out of order then ;)

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

Used my jetseat today with the new beta flying the su25T , really cool I was in the Rift clearing out a farp and was able to keep eyes on the Target and fly the Aircraft by feel knowing that I was max performing it thanks to the AOA vibration. Great increase in the immersion factor, I turn off the g effect as it tends to mask what the Airframe is doing. I have had the seat for 2 months now and am a big fan. Try it on the 16AGR multiplayer server it works great and the Helo VRS warning is also pretty helpful to say the least, especially in the MI8 slingloading a Tank :)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

Used my jetseat today with the new beta flying the su25T , really cool I was in the Rift clearing out a farp and was able to keep eyes on the Target and fly the Aircraft by feel knowing that I was max performing it thanks to the AOA vibration. Great increase in the immersion factor, I turn off the g effect as it tends to mask what the Airframe is doing. I have had the seat for 2 months now and am a big fan. Try it on the 16AGR multiplayer server it works great and the Helo VRS warning is also pretty helpful to say the least, especially in the MI8 slingloading a Tank :)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words! I hope we can release the new version in the next days...

Ordered Jetseat today, can't wait to test it with oculus :)

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

None of the module's effects work for me in the 1.5.5 Open Beta. (buttkicker user)

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

Thank you.

There is an error in Export API

00059.739 ALERT EDCORE: Can't execute Lua file C:\Users\Administrator\Saved Games\DCS.BETA\Scripts\Export.lua - [string "C:\Users\Administrator\Saved Games\DCS.BETA\Scripts\Export.lua"]:28: attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)

May I have a look at your Saved Games\DCS.BETA\Scripts\Export.lua file?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you.

I haven't found any obvious errors in line 28 of the Export.lua given.

Just can say that it's not SimShaker related. You can delete this current Export.lua, and it will be re-created by SimShaker. Until that 'gExport' stuff get back into the file, I suppose SimShaker will work fine.

If not, let's see again dcs.log and Export.lua files.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you.

I haven't found any obvious errors in line 28 of the Export.lua given.

Just can say that it's not SimShaker related. You can delete this current Export.lua, and it will be re-created by SimShaker. Until that 'gExport' stuff get back into the file, I suppose SimShaker will work fine.

If not, let's see again dcs.log and Export.lua files.

Deleting that Export.lua worked for me .

Thanks Andre!

Currently using JS and BK with SimShaker. How can I get SSA ?

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS