Doomed Pilots

gcompc

Hello All,

I’ve noticed something in 1.5.8 lately that I’ve tried to ignore but I just can’t any longer, it’s just got me too curious. I recently was going back to the basic training tutorials for the Su-25T for one last time just to see how I’ve improved over a 3 month period.

The first training tutorial is the Start up and Taxi and Takeoff. I’ve done this several times before and watched a Su-25T fly over after a truck rolls by during the aircraft startup sequence.

Now when I load and start the tutorial during the startup sequence there are two SU-25T aircraft that fly overhead, turn, and then proceed to crash in a field on the other side of the runway. They just turn and fly into the ground complete with explosions and fire. I watch this sequence and it amazes me each time.

I can’t take it anymore, is it me or my settings? I have to know if I’m still sane. Does this happen for anyone else or is this some kind of curse bestowed on my airfield?

I need to know, it’s messing with my head. I have to warn and save these brave pilots and stop this madness. What can I do? I feel so helpless! And it’s just plain weird!

Thanks, cry.gif

System: Asrock Extreme 4 MB l i7 7700K OC 5.0GHZ l EVGA GTX 1080ti l 32 GB Crucial DDR4 l Rift S l CH Fighter Stick l CH Pro throttle l CH Rudder Pedals l Modded Suncom SFS Throttle and Talon Stick l Toshiba 1TB HD l Crucial 1TB SSD