Tanker for the F-18 ?

Shadow KT

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it works with the mirage it will work with the hornet too since they use the same system...

Kszq8dY.jpg

Now THAT'S skill. :thumbup:

Modules:

Owned:

P-51D, F/A-18C, AJS-37, NTTR, F-5E, M-2000C, Bf 109, Fw 190 D-9, F-86F, Mig-15Bis, A-10C, Combined Arms, Mi-8Mtv2, UH-1H, Black Shark 2, Mig-21Bis, FC3, F-14A/B, Mig-19, Spitfire, JF-17, Persian Gulf

Would Like to See:

Mig-29K, Su-24, Mig-25, J-8II, J-10 , Tornado

Specifications:

Windows 10 64Bit, i7-7700K 4.2Ghz, GTX 1080, 16Gb RAM, T.flight Stick X

Skill nonetheless

...or good 'photoshopping' :smilewink:

Just said SKILL, if PSed still a SKILL.

There is S-3 tanker so I doubt anything new will be implemented anytime soon considering that AAR logic (AI specifically) is in deep need of an overhaul.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

This is a pipedream, but my hope is that tanker availability is based on timeframe. For 1991 - '94 scenarios, we can have the KA-6D or S-3A/B. For 1995 - 2008, we have the S-3 exclusively, maybe even the F/A-18E/F. For 2009 - present, we have the F/A-18E/F and land-based tankers.

I would gladly assist in refueling information for the tanker if anybody needs to update it for the F-18 and other naval aircraft coming :) s!AnVaDuZe2U7Sh0abDKkK22xK27th

You might want to write to ED about that :)

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Nope, that's an AI which Skate is working on.

I know its very exciting! Yes only the Rhino can do A-A refueling.

I think the next big thing to make DCS more immersive is the flight & military environment itself. Stuff like this greatly benefits the immersion aspect in my opinion! :thumbup:

The kc135 boom drogue adapter is a complete pain in the arse IRL and no disrespect but if it was truly modeled in DCS we would have very little success as close formation is a bit harder than real life.

KC130 is interesting but the thing is dam slow when you are in a fighter we had to use mid flap to refuel of it. Albeit a slightly different version the RAF only has a center basket.

Anyway fwiw I would vote to fix the S3 speed bug and we could continue to use that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

The kc135 boom drogue adapter is a complete pain in the arse IRL and no disrespect but if it was truly modeled in DCS we would have very little success as close formation is a bit harder than real life.

KC130 is interesting but the thing is dam slow when you are in a fighter we had to use mid flap to refuel of it. Albeit a slightly different version the RAF only has a center basket.

Anyway fwiw I would vote to fix the S3 speed bug and we could continue to use that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They can just make the KC-135 MPR (wing basket) capable in DCS so It can refuel all types of aircraft