Normandy map shimmering

Dimus

Hello there! First time posting in this forum and although I hate it to be a grudge I have to ask.

I had DCS World + flaming cliffs for a long time but due to lack of time did not really fly it much. Recently I decided to ge the Spitfire and the Normandy map as WWII is my favorite era and wished to see what DCS had to offer.

I have been through many posts here about the Normandy map and understand that it really still a WIP.

However, my main problem with it is the really annoying shimmering from the textures of the ground and especially the trees. I have tried all settings for AA and AF in game and through NVidia that I have seen mentioned here with no effect.

As I develop scenery for FSX/P3D and have worked a lot with ground and object textures, it seems that the ground and tree textures do not use mip maps at all. Is this the reason for this? If so it would be an easy fix.

Is this issue also seen by others? Am I missing a fix already suggested? Such shimmering does not show in screenshots or even videos, only in game.

Any help would be appreciated.