FC3 SU-25A CCRP possible issue?

blakitpr

CCRP in su25a seems finicky. it sometimes locks, sometimes not and sometimes drop weapons as it should, other times it **RELEASE THEN BEFORE THE CALCULATED IMPACT POINT!** i have reported this to with track and all to E.D. but they say it's fine and the ccrp bombing system can drop to "invisible zones" or something like that. i would like your opinion on this if possible.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/73297/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/73652/

i will upload tracks latter today as i'm not on my gaming pc at the mo.

EDIT: Here are the tracks i promised with ALOT of extra goodies. **most likely not in order**

last one is unrelated but very real. is about a MAJOR harrier glitch on take of when very low fuel. what happened was that the a.i. will only take of about 74% weight and because of that and the many intended targets the plane was loaded with 8 mk83 bombs and this allowed on for like 10% or less fuel and what happened as a result is pure gold. hahaha! no really someone has to report this but i don't have the module to begin with, add to that that i have bothered then more than enough already and i don't feel comfortable doing it.

fail (1).trk

dcs.log-20180220-090114 (1).zip

Logs (2).rar

Logs (3).rar

fail-CCRP.trk

another fail.trk

completely broken beyond repair.trk

Logs (4).rar

with laser.trk

without laser.trk

for comparison.trk

broken laser system.trk

broken laser system-2.trk

Logs (7).rar

better track.trk

needs fixing.trk

Edited by blakitpr
was incomplete

• 4 weeks later...

CCRP is bugged for quite some time. It's been reported multiple times, yet we are still waiting. Problem is most seen when you use ripples and as you target designate it will drop as if it is in CCIP parameters (even if it is not).

Least frequient for me to hit this bug is that I try to designate CCRP target while flying level.

• 2 weeks later...