P-47 Gunsight Issue

Zlin

Am I the only person that has the problem of the gunsight not being visible when you enter into the P47 the first time in multiplayer? I flip the switch to GUNS & CAMERA, no gunsight. If I go back to spectators and then switch back to the same P47 or any other P47, the gunsight works fine. Anyone else having this issue? It's been like this for me ever since the release of the P47.

Am I the only person that has the problem of the gunsight not being visible when you enter into the P47 the first time in multiplayer? I flip the switch to GUNS & CAMERA, no gunsight. If I go back to spectators and then switch back to the same P47 or any other P47, the gunsight works fine. Anyone else having this issue? It's been like this for me ever since the release of the P47.

You have to turn the brightness up.

You have to turn the brightness up.

Well, after your post I went back in and when I enter a P-47 the first time, I did look and see that the gunsight rheostat is OFF. So, I did adjust as you mentioned, and it did illuminate. However, if I get out of that P-47 and then jump into a different slot, when I turn the GUN & CAMERA switch on, the gunsight is clearly visible. What is even more strange, when I looked down at the gunsight rheostat, it was in the same position as when I entered the first P-47, OFF, yet the gunsight is clearly visible.

Well, thanks for replying. Adjusting the rheostat did resolve my issue. Just don't understand why why I only have to adjust it on the first P47 that I get in to at mission start, but every P-47 after that, I don't have to adjust the rheostat.

Thank you!

Well, after your post I went back in and when I enter a P-47 the first time, I did look and see that the gunsight rheostat is OFF. So, I did adjust as you mentioned, and it did illuminate. However, if I get out of that P-47 and then jump into a different slot, when I turn the GUN & CAMERA switch on, the gunsight is clearly visible. What is even more strange, when I looked down at the gunsight rheostat, it was in the same position as when I entered the first P-47, OFF, yet the gunsight is clearly visible.

Well, thanks for replying. Adjusting the rheostat did resolve my issue. Just don't understand why why I only have to adjust it on the first P47 that I get in to at mission start, but every P-47 after that, I don't have to adjust the rheostat.

Thank you!

mmmm that is strange, i ve always had to do both. glad you got it sorted :)

Thank you!

or....hold RCtrl+O to turn it up.

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU