** HOW TO REDEEM YOUR HEATBLUR.COM PURCHASE **

Cobra847

I paid on HB site, got the owl,=ED key sequence, did have trouble getting that link to work, kept getting 404, put the code in Coupon redeem, got an ok your linked, should have screen shot that one! I could not then find any other screen that shows me I've got it all sorted. But happy to wait for the release date as I still have 2 more 'ED' keys to redeem if we get stuck.

Just got to the 'Modules' section where we normally buy aircraft on the DCS site and it now has, 'you already have a licience for this!" Yay!

So it's just that it takes some time to sort out, thanks to all involved

.....Now where's that handbook.

Edited by flyingscotsman

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heatblur's website states that the shirts will ship in Q1 2019, and that they'll send out an e-mail concerning how to select your shirt and size.
Ok, I thought it should be done now with the same code as for the module but that didnt work

Skickat från min D5503 via Tapatalk

So any ideas on how to get my F-14 code to work?

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

So any ideas on how to get my F-14 code to work?

I opened the e-mail that I received from Heatblur, copied the product key, and put it in here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/coupon/

After that, it said something like "you've been given an F-14." Then I went to the F-14's module page:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/tomcat/

and the page states that I "already have a license for this product." It isn't showing up in the orders section on my profile though, probably because I didn't buy it through them. Hopefully this helps.

I opened the e-mail that I received from Heatblur, copied the product key, and put it in here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/coupon/

After that, it said something like "you've been given an F-14." Then I went to the F-14's module page:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/tomcat/

and the page states that I "already have a license for this product." It isn't showing up in the orders section on my profile though, probably because I didn't buy it through them. Hopefully this helps.

I've tried that, it says that my my serial number cannot be found...

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

How recently did you purchase it? My serial number did not work either for a while. I think I tried again the next day, and it finally worked.

Bought it during the livesteam, order #2995.

I've formally contacted HB for assistance, I'll update this when I receive assistance.

Edited by JayBird

Just wanted to share a tip with everyone, make sure when copying and pasting the license key to the coupon field to make sure there are no spaces before or after the license key. LEAVE THE DASHES IN! I had trouble at first because I was unaware of a couple of spaces. I hope this helps :) I have also added an example of what to check

Instructions.jpg.ebab40dff43abde3bc40751411b8dfba.jpg

Edited by Arko
Attaching Example

CPU: Intel i7-3770k oc 4.5Ghz | MB: Intel DZ77BH-55K | GPU: EVGA GTX1060 SSC 6GB | RAM Ripjaws 32gb 1600Mhz | Trackir 5 | Saitek X-55 HOTAS | Thrustmaster Cougar MFD's | Oculus Rift

DCS World 2.5, Falcon BMS, Flight Simulator X

Was able to get it working. Heatblur emailed me back about 15 minutes after I messaged them. Thanks for the help Alek!

Yeah, I also kept trying that licence field for ages, only later did I realize it was the other one. Having to deal with idiots like us while trying to finish the most awesome module ever....poor Heatblur! :joystick:
I did the same mistake for 2 days too.

I sent a message to Cobra to clarify this on the opening :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

First of all thank you for your purchase! (All of you of course!)

You will be able to redeem your t-shirt and choose both size and type shortly prior to its shipment. We will send out an email with detailed instructions in time.

Best regards, IronMike

I. Can't. Wait. Thanks again!

Purchases on the ED E-Store are tied to your account.

I believe you can gift it if you contact support.

No no it was purchased on my dcs account...when do I get a license? Thanks

Edited by Mower

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

When your payment is acknowledged

[ATTACH]195898[/ATTACH]

Right I see that for my order but when I go to

License serial number check

It's blank, no serial number.

It was purchased last Wednesday...is there a delay in recieving a key?

Edited by Mower

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.