[LATER IN EARLY ACCESS] How to input steerpoint TOS

SonofEil

So the first mission included with the Viper requires a strict Time On Steerpoint but I can’t figure out how to enter a time. I can access the STPT page and scroll down to highlight TOS but it I can’t enter a time. The manual doesn’t have any guidance, Wags mentions it in his Nav Introduction video so I assume it’s implemented. Any suggestions?

Edited by SonofEil

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

Most likely WIP, but you’d go into your CRUS (cruise, ICP 5) page, select the STPT you want to navigate to, and highlight it with the M-SEL button. This makes the speed (and altitude?) carots show up on the HUD so you can get to the STPT you have selected on time.

To edit the timing for your flight plan, you go into the TIME (ICP 6) page and increment or decrement the D-TOS (Delta Time on Station. That’s called a ROLEX. You can increment or decrement your timing in hh:mm:ss (hours, minutes and seconds).

I’m not sure if I made myself clear with this, but I’m sure Wags will do a video on it as soon as the feature is implemented. You can check how it works by looking for videos on the “Other F16 simulation”.

PC Specs: RTX 2070 (8GB) + I5-9600K + 32GB RAM.

Stuff for the sim: Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS + TFRP Rudder pedals, Track IR5.

Modules: FC3, A10C, F/A-18C, F16C, F14A/B, MiG-21Bis, AJS-37, F5E, F86F-35, M2000C, Ka-50, P51D, Bf-109K4, Fw-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk IX, L39, CA.

Maps: Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy 1944 + WWII Assets Pack.

Campaigns: A10C:The Enemy Within.