Remove Comms Menu Mouse Pointer

HuggyBear

There's a good chance I'm just missing an obvious menu selection but I've looked and I've searched the forums with no joy.

Is there any way to remove the big white mouse pointer that appears when I bring up the comms menu?

I don't wan't to remove the comms menu entirely as I use voice commands to activate the menu items I can see, just the pointer.

Thanks,

- Bear

Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

- Robert A. Heinlein

I can't be the only one who wants to get rid of the big ugly white pointer in the middle of my HUD when I activate the comms.

Or am I the only one who can't turn it off? :)

- Bear

Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

- Robert A. Heinlein

That cursor appears for VR users. So no, it should not be removed.

I'm talking about having the option.

I'm using VR and want it gone, don't presume to know what is best for me.

- Bear

- Robert A. Heinlein

I'm using VR and want it gone, don't presume to know what is best for me.

- Bear

Perhaps you should indicate it is a VR issue for you?

Better still, put it under VR.

Then the rest of us wouldn't have to read through this.

I don't use VR yet this still bugs me.

Also no-one is making you read anything :huh:

Of course it's an issue for me... I posted it. Who did you think I was speaking for?

Is not under VR because it's not just a VR issue.

You seem upset that you "have to read through this", yet bothered to post a useless opinion.

Why do you feel you are you so important that I should only post issues that concern you?

- Bear

Edited by HuggyBear

- Robert A. Heinlein

Then specify such in the original post. All you said is you want that cursor removed entirely, which won't happen.

Intel i9-13900K : ASUS TUF RTX 4080 : 32GB G.Skill RipjawsV 4000 : TM HOTAS Warthog : HP Reverb G2

Then specify such in the original post. All you said is you want that cursor removed entirely, which won't happen.

Is there any way to remove the big white mouse pointer that appears when I bring up the comms menu?

I said "when I bring up the comms menu", not you, not anyone else, not everyone else.

All I want to know is how I can remove the cursor.

You've contributed nothing to the original question.

- Bear

- Robert A. Heinlein

Drives me wild, but only when i dont close the comms menu. it disappears after that by timing out.

Same here, I get by just clicking it on/off as required.

Not the end of the world, just thought I'd see if I was missing an option to get rid of it.

Cheers,

- Bear

- Robert A. Heinlein