Leatherneck SU-22 poll

badger66

Leatherneck SU-22 poll  

1178 members have voted

1. 1. Leatherneck SU-22 poll

• Yeah , I want to see the SU-22
    • No , Im not interested in the SU-22
    • Id like to see something differant from the Russian side ..... mention it .

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see the Su-22 Fitter in DCS

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

• 2 weeks later...

Realistically, a MiG-25PD (Foxbat). Flying 45,000 feet high at 1,800 knots sounds pretty nice. :pilotfly:

It's a stretch, but my wish aircraft is a MiG-31BM. :D

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Just curious why people are so interested in su22, where it was used and did it have same kind of almost symbolic place on russia as mig21?

But yeah, I want to see vietnam era usa fighter.

ye..... the war use Mig21 in larg scale is vietnam war, so I hope to see a US fighter in the era.

Never had a real look at the Fitter, but it is a very interesting alternative to the Frogfoot... definately need this as well as the Flogger.

What he said. I hate being stuck using the Su-25T, of which only a very limited number were built, because of a lack of suitable alternatives on the red forces side. A Su-17M4 Fitter K or MiG-27K Flogger J2 would be great additions to finally put the Toad to rest.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Quoting the golden words of wisdom from a Moderator (posted in Feb 2014 on first page)

are you guys really gonna clog the MIG-21 forum with polls and stuff that arent related to the MIG-21?

That says, you have a right to wish but this may not necessary happen. :)

Edited by Professorbubba

I don't understand the hype for the SU-22. Sure its a great plane, and good looking. But you just finished the MiG-21 (more or less), why would you wanna do a SU-22. Is it simply cause it would be easier due to cross-refrence/commonality with the MiG-21 and you guys want to do something quick? Besides, we have plenty of ground-attack aircraft. Lets do a fighter or at least a multi-role.

Honestly, I'd rather see something Western to compete with the MiG-21. The F-4 Phantom would be phenomenal. So many countries used it for so many different roles, it would a big module but man it would easily be one of the best. If not the F-4 then what about an A-7 or F-8? Those are both single pilot aircraft.

1) Mig-21 are VERY DIFFERENT from Su-17/22, the fundamental difference in both is: Su-17/22 is a fighter bomber, and Mig-21 is actually a fighter, with limited capacity for air to ground role. The conception of both aircrafts is very different. this "cross-reference/commonality with the MiG-21" is in practice just for OPERATIONAL purposes, and not for design and research in each aircraft.

2)Lets do a fighter? Seriously? get Mig-21, is a fighter, and, beside F-86, is a multirole, can carry bombs, rockets, guns, anti radiation missiles and of course, nukes.

3) Yes yes, let's do F-4 Phantom, because why? just say "I don't like the Russian made things" and open a poll for the western F-4 Phantom.

Part of me wants new aircraft for era combat like Vietnam BUT then part of me just wants a rare bird that I love the look of.

I realise that they don't really have a place in era combat but I love the look of the dedicated cold war interceptors - the Su-15 is just something I would love to look at in DCS.

Btw. nice model (1:48 ):

Su22m4please_zpsede376d1.gif

One of my favorite aircraft! I would love the SU-22 in DCS:thumbup:

Do you know of any Polish SU-22/17 skin for DCS?

Edited by CoBlue

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

• 2 months later...

22308.jpg

21782.jpg

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I'd rather a Mig-25 or 31.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet