When ?

Timotsuky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

exactly 2 weeks ago... "close"... yeah

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Hope it will be released before the F-14 cannibalizes it.

giphy.gif

Nah, I bet they beat it by **2 weeks**

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Well, M2000 is already cannibalized, as is Razbam's public image now... as they are already a month behind schedule.... and no update on M2000 status... [ https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3726124&postcount=7 ]

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

yep, sorry for me having been too optimistic for having expected the (now over 4 months since initial report btw... ) TWS bug to be fixed by mid-january...

Edited by DanielNL

Razbam's public image is not cannibalized... should worry about your own!

Oh yeah surely I should! Especially because I'm one of the most dedicated bug-reporters on the ED forum since almost a year now...

Stop talking bad about ED customers, jetster.

The MiG-19 team cannot do anything about the Mirage bugs.

Wait, you didn't know MiG-19 and M2000 are both developed by Razbam? WTF lol :megalol:

razbam.jpg

Wait, you didn't know MiG-19 and M2000 are both developed by Razbam? WTF lol :megalol:

Dude, the dudes who worked on the MiG-19, have not ever touched the Mirage, like a subteam if you prefer that word. It seems that the FM coder only is common to both the modules, but I guess that is not related to radar at all, sorry for you…

It's just the wrong place to complain about the Mirage's development.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

the dudes who worked on the MiG-19, have not ever touched the Mirage, like a subteam if you prefer that word. It seems that the FM coder only is common to both the modules, but I guess that is not related to radar at all

source please. And obviously I posted here cuz many believe that only once the MiG-19 is released the M2000 will be fixed too. I hope Razbam proves us wrong

Dude, the dudes who worked on the MiG-19, have not ever touched the Mirage, like a subteam if you prefer that word. It seems that the FM coder only is common to both the modules, but I guess that is not related to radar at all, sorry for you…

Strange, I see Zeus as the only systems/avionics coder for all three airplanes...

CptSmiley as the FM coder for all three.

And BalticDragon makes training missions/campaigns for all Razbam modules.

Only the art team and manager is different. Although Tim (Metal2Mesh) also helped with the model.

Edited by some1

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

source please. And obviously I posted here cuz many believe that only once the MiG-19 is released the M2000 will be fixed too. I hope Razbam proves us wrong

Once the MiG-19 is released, they will start working on the MiG-23. That was surely announced. So obviously the MiG-19 developer team's got little or maybe nothing to do with the Mirgae.

Patience, my friend.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

So obviously the MiG-19 developer team's got little or maybe nothing to do with the Mirgae.

As I said just above you, Zeus remains main system coder for all aircraft, CptSmiley is the FM developer, Baltic is responsible for missions and Metal2Mesh for some work on the model.

Little indeed.

I don't indent to diminish the role of OverStratos and his friends, who is the main driving force behind the MiG and also put a lot of work into it. But the notion that Razbam has several separate development teams, capable of creating complete aircraft from start to finish is just silly.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Oh yeah surely I should! Especially because I'm one of the most dedicated bug-reporters on the ED forum since almost a year now...

Stop talking bad about ED customers, jetster.

You better watch out, he'll get his lil buddies to ban you for complaining about things being broken... :megalol:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

But the notion that Razbam has several separate development teams, capable of creating complete aircraft from start to finish is just silly.

Weird, that is what they were implicitly repeating everytime.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

You better watch out, he'll get his lil buddies to ban you for complaining about things being broken... :megalol:

It wouldn’t be me that banishes you or anyone else… I just play by the house rules and understand some have a faulty brake system when it comes to controlling their impulses and ethics. I’m simply replying with a reaction for every action you make that I don’t agree with… that’s what forums are for if you play by the rules. I hire a lot of film students out of college and the most common thing they don’t consider is cause and effect… I see a few people on the forums that fall into this category.

Weird, that is what they were implicitly repeating everytime.

They can say they have different teams working on different airplanes (creating models, gathering documentation and such), but so far Zeus does most of the systems coding for all their planes.