Locked into DCS

Holden McGroyne

Hi all,

I got locked into DCS when I start the game, Windows key does not open the desktop, win and tab wont cycle open windows, I cannot go to another app while DCS is running and have to exit the game altogether which is a pain if I just want to move to different room on teamspeak or grab a file for another player. Any ideas how I can change this?

Just leave a folder view or something irrelevant, before you launch DCS. ALT+TAB a few times between DCS and the other window should give you the windows menubar at some point. Doesn't matter if you have fullscreen checked or not, first ALT+TAB will exit fullscreen and you have to ALT+enter if you want to return to fullscreen.

That is how it works on my end.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

I had fullscreen unchecked already, left alt and enter does nothing, so I am going to have to try the option from Svend.

Hold the ALT key and tap ENTER several times, it switches between fullscreen modes. (Holding) ALT + (tapping) TAB should do the same internally.