Thrustmastaster Warthog Profile

Eshark

I was able to map everything in dcs with razbams inovative alternate 3 pos menu

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

I was able to map everything in dcs with razbams inovative alternate 3 pos menu

I'll have to try this and compare it against my Target Script profile.

So as I understand it, the 3 pos. menu will allow for a "forward/middle/back" or just a "forward/back"?

Cheers

It basically solved the issue with important 3 way switches being mapped to a 2 pos toggle. For instance the exterior lights switch on the left pinkie on the WH is a 2 pos toggle. I used the 3 pos abstractions to map it as back low prf if not med prf. Forward it is high prf if not med prf. I wish all devs could add these sort of mappings into modules. Saves on having to buy 3 pos toggle switches for 50 bucks or mapping a next or previous button.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

It basically solved the issue with important 3 way switches being mapped to a 2 pos toggle. For instance the exterior lights switch on the left pinkie on the WH is a 2 pos toggle. I used the 3 pos abstractions to map it as back low prf if not med prf. Forward it is high prf if not med prf. I wish all devs could add these sort of mappings into modules. Saves on having to buy 3 pos toggle switches for 50 bucks or mapping a next or previous button.

OK, got it thanks . . . will play around a bit.

Hey All

Has one managed to create a profile fir the Mirage for a Warthog Hotas yet using target yet and if yes would you share it please

Eshark

Yes. There is already a topic about this.

In the M-2000 section of the forum (here we are in the general Razbam section).:D

spacer.png

Go here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175260

Plenty of HOTAS profiles for the M-2000C

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

If you have the MFDs, check out my unified profile in my signature. It has an entry for the M-2000C that includes direct entry mapping for the INS.

Here are the mappings so you don't have to find them:

M-2000C:

DCS%20M2000%20WH.jpg

DCS%20M2000%20MFD%20%28Cropped%29.jpg

M-2000C INS Direct Entry

DCS%20M2000%20INS.jpg