Up Coming SH-60b Seahawk

jusromaine

I did notice you had a decal on the vertical fin that read "USAF" and "NAVY" on the tailboom...

Were those just placeholders?

Most of your pictures seem to be of the SH-60B, but I'd really love to see a F or H variant, as they were the ones actually attached to CVWs (Carrier Aircraft Wings).

Those are Just place holders for the time being.

Also the body started as the SH- 60B and I started converting it. Just so I could Come out with diffrent variants.

Now one thing to note there are vary little things diffrent between the B and the R

Glad some one seen it. But the first to release more than likly will be the B. Then will work out the R once DCS progress' s because at this time I dont think there is much in dcs for sonar. But we will see as this build goes along. But thanks for the comments enjoying reading them It helps so much on the building. And helps me keep moving in the correct direction.

• 3 months later...

Any progress on this? Would love to see it as an AI asset!!!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

AI hell....all that fancy cockpit work can't be for nothing!!!! I'm tentatively hoping this project hasn't died and gone to heaven, DCS needs a Blackhawk platform in my opinion as a darn near strictly helicopter guy. If it hasn't already surpassed Huey as the most prolific helicopter in Western aviation then it's about to!!

Obviously would love to have a flyable version of this! I'm just saying if it's in game at all it would be absolutely awesome to have as AI for the time being as the Seahawk AI in game is do terrible looking that it is unusable. Would really help a lot of people with an AI version to put next to the Carrier!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

I can’t wait until it comes out when did the Blackhawk go to a glass cockpit?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Put me on the pre release purchase list although I would prefer the uh-60 the the usaf rescue squadrons use

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

The huey was the reason I came over to dcs I own all the modsof the ac except the hawk which has Ives up to specs from users of it. I have several campaigns that I use to learn techniques from

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Any progress on this? Would love to see it as an AI asset!!!

Last activity in March ...

Dont accout for this I suppose.

Im affraid this is the end of this project ;).

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Last activity in March ...

Dont accout for this I suppose.

Im affraid this is the end of this project ;).

:cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

I hate to rain on your parade but you have to make a choice here if you want to be accurate. The Cockpit you are choosing to go with belongs to the MH-60R which replace the SH-60B. However the MH-60R got rid of the Trailed MAD Boom.

What you have is a late model SH-60B Fuselage, and an MH-60R/S Cockpit. You either need to delete the MAD Boom and Pylon from your 3d Models Mesh, and Call it an MH-60R, or get an Entirely new cockpit model that looks like this:

64131_1191979440.thumb.jpg.f4299ca605a1838396d603142394afce.jpg

SH-60B MAD Boom

1149071713_SH60B5.thumb.jpg.fac51592acf9bfcc94b36be1ea95ab5e.jpg

MH-60R Does not have a MAD Boom or Pylon.

MH-60R_Seahawk_of_HSM-71_lowers_sonar_in_March_2016.thumb.jpg.ff481c4e5f8a3918b3c79e13ee52f3ec.jpg

With that said I appreciate you bringing this model to DCS, My favorite Helicopter of all time!

-Woog

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...