questions from an old Ground Pounder

hey Guys, i'm have'n a lil trouble with hosting... flew the crap out of the A10 in the 1st lockon w/ no trouble hosting missions but now i got FC i can't host?i have the game patched to 1.12a and can join other servers but i can't host it keeps boot'n or will not let anyone to join ??the wall is dwn. i have a server setup on my router but no luck any help would be great one more thing will the missions from the 1st lock on work w/ the second again thxs for the help...slow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

You need to edit the timeouts in the nettwork config file ... gametimeout and idletimeout, I believe ... one is set to 30 sec, the other to 120.

Set both to 600.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

thxs for get'n back to me,i opened the net config and i don't have a gametime out or the idletime out in the config MinPlayers = 2;

MaxPlayers = 16;

DefaultPort = 0;

QuantTime = 100;

DelayFactor = 1;

WaitTime = 5;

PingTime = 100;

PingRate = 500;

PingLimit = 4;

StartNetFrame = 5;

WaitMeasure = 5.0;

ApproachTime = 1.0;

RejoinTime = 300.0;

InitialJoinTime = 300;

ChatHistory = 0;

TrackingClient = false;

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Look in the Lock On\Config\network folder for the config.lua file.

Most 1.02 missions fly OK in ver 1.12a.

Your joining clients should be able to text chat (cntrl+M) with you while at the Coalition/Payload screen.

If they can't do that you may have a hidden firewall or router issue.

• 3 years later...

LOL :)

Let me take the opportunity of going OFFTOPIC in a topic became totally pointless, and ask the question abou air defenses. The least, I'm not making a new topic instead..

Is it possible for MODDERS to limit IR missiles (let it be SAM or A2A) effectiveness in clouds? Especially in overcast. It's quite annoying if an IR SAM hits you above cloud...

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass: