New caucasus map

-IRRE-Rolluptito

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you PLEASE release the new map on Wed before the weekend (whenever that is)... If you release it on Friday its going to be a huge freegin mess and it will be over the weekend. Instead of flying and getting support it will just piss everyone off.... Release it so we can at lease prep for the weekend

...I dont know maybe I'm off here.. I love spending my time off looking at a download screen!

That's actually a pretty sensible idea, especially given the large download the 2.5 will be. Besides, didn't ED say that they'll start releasing updates on Wednesday to give them time to patch up critical bugs before the weekend?

BTW, please make it Wednesday, the 24th, not the 31st ;)

Edited by Dudikoff
  • Like 2

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

That's actually a pretty sensible idea, especially given the large download the 2.5 will be. Besides, didn't ED say that they'll start releasing updates on Wednesday to give them time to patch up critical bugs before the weekend?

BTW, please make it Wednesday, the 24th, not the 31st ;)

Listen to that guy! :D

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

.. if you want to give ED a good laugh :D

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Listen... I havent eaten since Friday. I'm on a hunger strike until it releases. I recommend we all hunger strike.
Hmm, not a bad idea. Might help get rid of some of that Xmas weight :)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

i7-7700K 4.2 GHz, Gigabyte GTX 980 4Gb, Asus Prime z270k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600MHz, Plextor PCIe SSD 256Gb, Samsung EVO 750 SSD 500Gb, 9.5TB SATA incl 4TB Mirrored. Saitek X52-Pro

Give it already, damn it.

I've just travelled 1500 km especially for 2.5 release :D

My free time is not endless.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

If you guys didn't see it, ED just posted this...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=200340

Yep. You will get your understanding of how things will transition depending on what version you have locally.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

So my bets weren't that crazy after all...

Enviado desde mi Lenovo Z90a40 mediante Tapatalk

Referring to timing or updating schemes?

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

A week is fine!

I remember when I did launch this thread... And now we're about something like one week to have it!

I'm enjoying this wait now. Hope it's gonna be goooood! 8)

Owned modules: P-47 | P-51D | Spitfire MkIX | I-16 | Bf 109 K-4 | Fw190 D-9 | Fw190 A-8 | Yak-52 | MiG-15 | F-86F | C-101 | A-10C | AJS-37 | L-39 | F-5E | M-2000C | MiG-21bis | F-14 | AV-8B Harrier II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | Ka-50 | SA342 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2.

Maps: Syria, Nevada TTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, & The Channel.

Hardware: GeForce 1080TI, I7 7700K, 32GB RAM.

https://www.lesirreductibles.com -

A week is fine!

I remember when I did launch this thread... And now we're about something like one week to have it!

I'm enjoying this wait now. Hope it's gonna be goooood! 8)

:thumbup:

Based on the experience from the past and the 2.5 schedule we should draw a conclusion that if there are release dates communicated the assumption should be that the release will happen on the last possible Wednesday or Friday.

Not being critical, just factual and drawing conclusion to limit hype train starting too soon. Should be much healthier this way for everyone.

Thanks to ED for the big effort during the long jurney getting here, for as it seems keeping the promise and finally for making the update as easy and smooth as possible.

I'm sure 2.5 is going to be great and a major step. Though issues should be expected especially with such a big update. :thumbup:

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

This morning Terry Crews was driving my little hype train, being all Terry Crews, hanging out the window shouting: Tooooot Toooot Mother F******!!!

But then now coming on the forum and seeing its still one week away, Ill be all:

cje45.jpg

• Like 1

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |