Couple More Questons

dresoccer4

hey all - my second post in 24 hours, but it's because im getting into the 109 and having a blast learning all her quirks and features. i have two more questions:

1) when i first got the 109 a while ago, i noticed there were little bubbles in what i assume to be the oxygen line down by your right leg. however recently, all my bubbles are gone. is there something special you need to do? ive turned all of the valves (i think) but no go

2) i just noticed you can see mini bursts of light coming out of the piston exhaust tubes all over the engine. it looks awesome. however i'm wondering if this is a sign i don't have the engine tuned correctly? i looked up some youtube vids (albeit grainy) and didn't notice that happening. i havne't noticed it on the other ww2 birds either, though maybe i just didn't catch them. anyone know whats up with this?

i'm sure i'll have more questions later :smartass:

thanks,all

-D

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

hey all - my second post in 24 hours, but it's because im getting into the 109 and having a blast learning all her quirks and features. i have two more questions:

1) when i first got the 109 a while ago, i noticed there were little bubbles in what i assume to be the oxygen line down by your right leg. however recently, all my bubbles are gone. is there something special you need to do? ive turned all of the valves (i think) but no go

this is fuel stream (yellow tube, oxygen is colored in blue) from external fuel tank

so, if you are without it or external tank is empty, no bubbles are here

2) i just noticed you can see mini bursts of light coming out of the piston exhaust tubes all over the engine. it looks awesome. however i'm wondering if this is a sign i don't have the engine tuned correctly? i looked up some youtube vids (albeit grainy) and didn't notice that happening. i havne't noticed it on the other ww2 birds either, though maybe i just didn't catch them. anyone know whats up with this?

your engine settings is OK, it is "overmodeling" real feature and it is common for all "nextgen simulators", these flames are visible at night but barely in day light,

am not speaking about engine starting during it flames can be...:)

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

this is fuel stream (yellow tube, oxygen is colored in blue) from external fuel tank

so, if you are without it or external tank is empty, no bubbles are here

your engine settings is OK, it is "overmodeling" real feature and it is common for all "nextgen simulators", these flames are visible at night but barely in day light,

am not speaking about engine starting during it flames can be...:)

Děkuji!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules