[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

ok after testing the Viggen with the new beta:

I have tested through the cold start, rocket attack, and tank busting missions.

From my observations all effects are working nicely.

I think others will notice how cool the AOA effects are upon landing with auto throttle, this program lines up perfectly with the in cockpit shaking leatherneck did so well!

Have not been shot yet so have not felt that effect yet, have much more testing per effect to do as right now trying to recall ground contact on landing don't remember feeling it but then again was to excited about all the AOA going on lol.

edit: ground contact on landing works very well, man you can come in hard with that viggen and she likes it.....

Great work as always!

Edited by Enduro14

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

BTW: New beta is released with Viggen support. I'm looking for feedback since I only flew 15 minutes with the plane. The rest of the day was needed for implementing it into SSA...

Ohh, thanks so much!

Can't wait to try it! :)

:thumbup:

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

hi guys,

what should i buy for this setup? what is the total cost?

is buying jetseat for 175 usd is enough or should i buy also sound module and seperate control unit?

is there a review about this setup?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Hi ebabil,

buying JetSeat is enough.

Sound Module is designed to use with Buttkickers or other type of transducers.

I believe you can find a lot of reviews in this thread http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134704&goto=newpost

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks for the answers.

so buying this is enough for force feedback support right?

https://andres.shop/jetseat/11-jetseat-kw-908-air.html

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Viggen effects are working great for me. I know it's a long shot, but it would be pretty neat if it could simulate compressor stalls, would be useful for the F-14 in the future too.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

Viggen effects are working great for me. I know it's a long shot, but it would be pretty neat if it could simulate compressor stalls, would be useful for the F-14 in the future too.

Yes! I need to figure out how I can extract the compressor stall event. Maybe in a later version of the Viggen?

You could try to export your settings and then reset your settings database. After that, import the settings again....

F410,

You have here a guy who doesn't know how to export settings, or even what settings to export, or reset a database. Could I ask (beg) for some steps to follow, in order to do what you recommend?

I had no problems with SSA, until the Spitfire came along. Now, I get that error message no matter what plane I fly, even when SSA is not on.

Thanks,

Edited by TWC_SLAG

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

F410,

You have here a guy who doesn't know how to export settings, or even what settings to export, or reset a database. Could I ask (beg) for some steps to follow, in order to do what you recommend?

I had no problems with SSA, until the Spitfire came along. Now, I get that error message no matter what plane I fly, even when SSA is not on.

Thanks,

Ok...

First thing would be to delete your simshaker.lua and let SSA create a new one. The simshaker.lua is located in you DCS profile usually "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts". Delete the simshaker.lua and try it again.

If this doesn't work:

Export settings can be done with File->Export settings in SSA. Resetting the database can be done in the service tab.

Yea!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

please help with new error message

Hi guys, can someone guide me on how to fix this error I just received after updating simshaker...It was working flawlessly before. Using DCS beta

Thanks Jason

2042126145_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.602c6ecd59e3f7ef075ce7b20a7c7748.png

Win 10 Pro, Intel i9 9900k overclocked to 5.1 (water cooled), 64 gb Corsair Dominator platinum RAM (3444 MHz)

Titan RTX overclocked and water cooled

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

TM Warthog Stick and throttle

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

Buttkicker LFE, SimShaker, Jetseat.

All DCS modules

Hi guys, can someone guide me on how to fix this error I just received after updating simshaker...It was working flawlessly before. Using DCS beta

Thanks Jason

Same problem I am having. Are there to be more of these reports in the future, I wonder?

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Same problem I am having. Are there to be more of these reports in the future, I wonder?

Hi guys,

looks like Olaf (f4l0) already has shown a work-around to fix that.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3035198&postcount=238

Another option may be to get back to the previous "flawless" version via Windows Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Select SSA ->Change .

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Andre. I'll give it a try and report back

Win 10 Pro, Intel i9 9900k overclocked to 5.1 (water cooled), 64 gb Corsair Dominator platinum RAM (3444 MHz)

Titan RTX overclocked and water cooled

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

TM Warthog Stick and throttle

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

Buttkicker LFE, SimShaker, Jetseat.

All DCS modules

Thanks Andre. I'll give it a try and report back

Andre, I will also try that as soon as I can.

Thanks,

TWC_SLAG

Andre, I will also try that as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Andre,

So far, so good. I have tried what you suggested with the Spitfire and P-51.

Hope it also works for Jasonstory44.

Thanks, again

TWC_SLAG

Good news for Viggen pilots,

this morning I was able to extract the engine pressure needle movement from the cockpit gauge. I observed, that during a compressor stall this gauge went crazy. Today I'll figure out the correct values/thresholds and then implement the compressor stall effect.

Yesterday evening I talked to a former F3 pilot how thrust reverser feels and we are now working on this effect aswell :-)

Good news for Viggen pilots,

this morning I was able to extract the engine pressure needle movement from the cockpit gauge. I observed, that during a compressor stall this gauge went crazy. Today I'll figure out the correct values/thresholds and then implement the compressor stall effect.

Yesterday evening I talked to a former F3 pilot how thrust reverser feels and we are now working on this effect aswell :-)

:thumbup::D

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer