BF109 Stuff to do question

Boogaboo

Hi all,

Old to DCS but kind of noob still. I have only played a decent amount of time on the A10C and hence am use to the detail level, options and campaigns etc. ...I.e. lots of immersion, lots to learn and lots to do once you get comfy.

If the same true of the WW2 planes?

Are there campaigns and fleshed out missions and training?

Is there good multi player that is only WW2?

Thanks in advance to any who take the time to educate a noob.

Boog

Not yet. We'll see how it turns out when we get some period AI and more craft. Most servers are now just Air Quake with little in ground attack or mission direction. The DOW server is as close to combat missions as we see right now but more realistic missions are needed. Flight model and level of detail with the exception of damage model are there. Need more craft types, better spotting, and period AI/maps to really get this thing going. Unfortunately more of the community flying at the moment think all missions should resemble North Africa battles at their peak and thats definitely not how battles were over Normandy/Europe for the most part.

Not yet. We'll see how it turns out when we get some period AI and more craft. Most servers are now just Air Quake with little in ground attack or mission direction. The DOW server is as close to combat missions as we see right now but more realistic missions are needed. Flight model and level of detail with the exception of damage model are there. Need more craft types, better spotting, and period AI/maps to really get this thing going. Unfortunately more of the community flying at the moment think all missions should resemble North Africa battles at their peak and thats definitely not how battles were over Normandy/Europe for the most part.

I can only concur! Great aircraft, but it lacks the content around it (maps, ground units, missions and campaign). The mp environment could also use more realistic missions.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg