OP Deny Flight - Gorazde Incident

SUNTSAG

Hi All,

attachment.php?attachmentid=220614&stc=1&d=1572972512

Here is both a Single Player and x2 Player mission for the F-16C. It is based upon RL events during Operation Deny Flight in 1994. The download contains both mission options, as well as briefing documents in PDF and PPTX formats.

Download here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hiWZK6XLCD_jZPizcpiTYgPAs0ezLQzp/view?usp=sharing

The mission has in excess of 60 voice over's, kneeboard check lists and mission data. I have tried to make it as immersive as possible, in line with my own personal expectations.

I would like to thank the following individuals, for their material content contributions:

Backy 51

Fargo BSD

KTFBGB

I hope you have as much fun flying it, as I did putting it together. Feedback is always welcome. Enjoy.

COVER1.thumb.png.0189cfeb2c024b156976bb4bf4f6324b.png

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for sharing it ... will fly the SP version :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Edit: 4th times a charm - downloaded eventually.

Looking fwd to checking it out - cheers for sharing.

Edited by VampireNZ

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing your work, Suntsag!

I will fly the SP version and let you know my impressions further.

Ah, BTW: of course, no chance of hoping in a future Balkans theater, right?

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond

:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing your work, Suntsag!

I will fly the SP version and let you know my impressions further.

Ah, BTW: of course, no chance of hoping in a future Balkans theater, right?

With best regards.

I couldn't possibly comment as to what ED may have in the pipeline. :pilotfly: I look forward toyour feedback.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just finished your SP Mission!

I enjoyed it a lot, great work with the voiceovers in different dialects! Adds a lot to the feeling of the mission!

Thank you!

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

I got it finished, so here it's my feedback.

You did a great job indeed, your mission is well balanced, thus challenging without being harsh. Skills from experience, isn't it?

Adding dialects was a nice 'little' touch, in particular. And I tend to notice particulars, because they always made the difference, I learned.

Well, just can't await your next, then...

With best regards, and thanks again, Suntsag.

Edited by JagHond

Hi JagHond,

My pleasure and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it is always appreciated.

I am glad you found it enjoyable and yes making missions is always a balancing act and not always easy to get right; even for the most experienced amongst us.

You guys providing feedback, helps mission builders immensely when considering future projects. Cheers.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]