Ground Terrain Mods - Which is best?

Barteks 7.0 is best for CV1 here, not so washed out colors and spotting is bit better. (Maybe because less painted details in terrain)

Sent when im drunk with my iphone near me :)

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello where can i download this mods with terrain because it is not on the creator side.

Thread about Starway's mod is here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=167780

Thread about Mustang's mod is here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=133618

Barthek's mod is hosted at a website, which is banned over here, but If you google around for "lockon" and "files", you'll find the place ;).

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 1 month later...

Are you able to mix and match parts of these Mods? I noticed some Gad better summer, another the sky and clouds looked better, and in the last the mountains of one stood, we'll, mountains above the others.

Thanks.

6D80k38.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

For me Mustang is the best.

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Are you able to mix and match parts of these Mods? I noticed some Gad better summer, another the sky and clouds looked better, and in the last the mountains of one stood, we'll, mountains above the others.

Thanks.

In theory, yes, to a certain extent it could be done. However, unless you have a thorough knowledge of which file/folder does what, it will be a lot of work and repeated testing. It also depends on what you want to mix. Most seasonal textures are within a single folder, for example. The problems will lie is the files that are common across all seasons.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: