Through The Inferno - A randomized and endless task-based mission for DCS 1.5

Strange, tried it half a dozen times yesterday with myself in the lead Huey, could select other missions but when I selected supply, nothing happens.

Will try again tonight.

Cowboy10uk

Sorry for the late reply. I found the error, and I fixed it. Should be working now.

After the last update I have a error message, like the attached file.

Error was resolved by removing ambient AI for now.

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou very much, will test when I'm back home from the hols.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Great Fun and thank you.

I have this running on my server and the guys are enjoying the variation of missions. Looking forward to other surprises you have into the future.

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

• 1 month later...

Excellent work Mr Fishes. Have this now running on our server 24/7

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Excellent work Mr Fishes. Have this now running on our server 24/7

Great to hear it!

Please keep up with updates, I'll be working on the awacs fix tonight... They don't seem to switch out correctly on this map.

"Through The Inferno"

Great to see that this is still ongoing. I have now a new GPU and can get back to Training, this is the best/most fun of doing so! Thank you :thumbup:

Awesome!

I just launched a huge update which should add the rest of the non-WW2 aircraft, beefed up enemy units/groups and Combined Arms.

Still great for training!

• Like 1

"Through The Inferno"

I love this as single player for Uh-1 and MI-8 ops.

Thanks!

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Good morning.

Thank you for this work. I really like this mission. Now I would like to ask, I used both missions, the NTT and that for the Caucasus in offline mode, SP with the Su-25T and AI wingman, when my wingman RTB and lands and off the engines, I am removed from my plane and the mission ends. it's normal? Another thing is possible in the future that my wingman lands refueling and taking off to continue the mission with me? Thanks again. good job. Bye

Intel I5-8600 3,1GHz. NVIDIA RTX2070 8GB DDR6. 32GB RAM DDR4. SSD 500GB. WIN 10.

Saiteck Rino x55, pedals, panels Switch,Radio,AP.Trackir 5,Leo Bodnar,Voice Attack.

• 3 weeks later...
I love this as single player for Uh-1 and MI-8 ops.

Thanks!

Glad you liked it! There's an amazing update for helos just put in. You can drop off troops to help ground mission offensives.

I'm also going to add some helo missions as well. Be on the lookout for those!

Good morning.

Thank you for this work. I really like this mission. Now I would like to ask, I used both missions, the NTT and that for the Caucasus in offline mode, SP with the Su-25T and AI wingman, when my wingman RTB and lands and off the engines, I am removed from my plane and the mission ends. it's normal? Another thing is possible in the future that my wingman lands refueling and taking off to continue the mission with me? Thanks again. good job. Bye

This is an issue with AI wingmen. I never heard of the game despawning, but it might happen when you switch to other units. Just go back to switch/choose slot to get out of the Su25 and then back into it.

Additionally to everyone else:

Happy to announce that we're in the voting phase for the DCS Mission Contest!

Please support this mission in the contest by voting here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/votes/?VOTE_ID=1

"Through The Inferno"

In one word " Excellent" and our thanks to Deadlyfishes

The mission has been on our server for a while now, and has been updated to 1.52.

Added Farps for the Rotary wing ( Huey/Mi8 ) to transport troops into the battle field. Those with Combined arms can control vehicles and support the air groups.

This mission if great for new and experienced pilots and can also be used for training scenarios.

Edited by HellsBells

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great Idea But...

I loaded it up in the UH-1.

First transport was to Cherno...Where the heck is that located? I am looking all over with the F10 map and suddenly I am looking at some transport aircraft, the miz log says I took off and landed. i never touched the controls.

Second try send me to Sadovoe...same problem, I have no idea where it is , so I am looking for it on the map (this time I did not even start the huey to make sure it could not lift off) while I am searching for the town I am kicked again to the transport a/c and the miz log says the base was taken over or lost or something like that.

Sooo how are you guys finding your destinations?

Thanks

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Wheres the download link for the mission running in the official server ? Ping is too High for me and my friends (200+)

I would like to host the mission for my friends to play

Where are you located.

There is the US Server and the authorized Australian (ANZTAC) server

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

I've noticed that there are two different sections within the communications menu for a Bogey Dope. regular DCS AWACS and the missions specific EWACS. is there a difference between the two?

Saitek X-52 | Track IR 5 w/ TrackClip | DSD "Trackzilla" Button Box

Flaming Cliffs 3 | F-5e | Mirage 2000 | A-10c | Harrier AV-8B

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

This is an issue with AI wingmen. I never heard of the game despawning, but it might happen when you switch to other units. Just go back to switch/choose slot to get out of the Su25 and then back into it.

Hi,

first of all many thanks for this mission set! it's wonderful,

had the same issue yesterday flying on a SU-27; ordered my AI wingman to RTB and when he touched ground my flight disappeared and the camera moved on the nearest allied flight ( a tanker)