A-10C Stone Shield Bug?

In the A-10 Stone Shield campaign I am stuck on the mission titled "Suppression" Where you take out a retreating enemy column.

Somewhere in the middle of the mission I always get a random message accompanied by the mission tone usually reserved for a mission failure (getting my plane blown up or what not). Message reads "GGGGGGRRRRRRRRGGGG' something like this

I take out the column and the two helicopters and get a mission message saying objective completed, RTB. Nothing about hitting F10 to skip and complete mission. So I RTB with my wingman and follow him to parking. Park and shut down. No message in the menus to select complete. Exiting the mission using escape results in the mission counting as unsuccessful.

I have flown and completed this mission twice with the same results. Latest version of 1.5.6

AKA Gaffer

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good day, Sorry to hijack. i am on the ramp starting my A-10 and regardless of how fast i start up my aircraft, my wingman is already taking off and motars are walking in and i get destroyed. My aircraft is cold and dark startup so cant start and taxi. Any help is appreciated.